Driver “Bonus”

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
What kind of a Local does not let you dovetail your seniority? You carry your seniority no matter what job you bid. I have changed jobs many times and I always have the same seniority date.
You keep your seniority date but we have classification seniority here. If you drove package for 30 years then bid into feeder, you would be below even a guy who had 1 month of feeder seniority.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I hear “9.5” all the time. But, not exactly sure what it means. So, what is it, briefly?
Hours are broken up into 100 clicks. 9.5 is nine and a half hours worked. This number is the mythical and arbitrary amount of time that is used to harass drivers and management alike. Read article 37 NMA. 9.5 list and such specifically.

Helping like a Don.

floridays

Hours are broken up into 100 clicks. 9.5 is nine and a half hours worked. This number is the mythical and arbitrary amount of time that is used to harass drivers and management alike. Read article 37 NMA. 9.5 list and such specifically.

Helping like a Don.
I don't think that math works.

Commercial Inside Release

What kind of a Local does not let you dovetail your seniority? You carry your seniority no matter what job you bid. I have changed jobs many times and I always have the same seniority date.
Part-time usually doesn't have classification seniority.
When BUG and everyone else are badmouthing part-timers, and pressuring them to go full-time, no one mentioned to them that they will:
A) Loose their seniority, and be the lowest full-time
And
B) have to start progression over from the bottom pay rate.
Full-time & part-time progressions are separate.

Unless they make sure they are going to be red circled before changing classification. Change jobs and don't grieve the lower pay in a timely manner, and you will be at the bottom tiers of pay for years.