Driver “Bonus”

Staydryitsraining

Yes, drivers come in early load the package car off the clock then go out and run. They are paid for the amount of time they beat whatever the computer said they should be done with the route in. These types of drivers should be taken out behind the building and have the :censored2: beat out of them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Then there is the "bonus centers" where runner-gunners convince themselves that by killing themselves, they actually are earning more than working the normal pace and taking the overtime.

PT Car Washer

Then there is the "bonus centers" where runner-gunners convince themselves that by killing themselves, they actually are earning more than working the normal pace and taking the overtime.
Getting off work at 4:30 everyday while bonusing 2 hours is hardly killing yourself.

PT Car Washer

No offense but how would you know? You've never done a FT driver's job long enough to know what that kind of running can do to you.
This is true but I see the same drivers coming in at 4:30 everyday and I look at the reports. Most will bump into Feeders when they get closer to 50 and ride it to retirement.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
This is true but I see the same drivers coming in at 4:30 everyday and I look at the reports. Most will bump into Feeders when they get closer to 50 and ride it to retirement.
Give up all seniority at age 50? Unless your local allows you to dovetail into feeders (mine doesn’t) no one with that kind of seniority is going to go to the bottom of feeder. They probably have a gravy route anyway. Our high seniority feeder guys usually take a porter job to ride out the last 5 or so years until retirement.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The best is when bonus drivers come to non bonus centers. We have one currently. Still runs his ass off everyday. Service is terrible every route he covers it's non stop customer complaints. Dude will never get it. It is hilarious

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
The best is when bonus drivers come to non bonus centers. We have one currently. Still runs his ass off everyday. Service is terrible every route he covers it's non stop customer complaints. Dude will never get it. It is hilarious
The someone has to do his driver follow ups for the week. Pathetic.

PT Car Washer

Give up all seniority at age 50? Unless your local allows you to dovetail into feeders (mine doesn’t) no one with that kind of seniority is going to go to the bottom of feeder. They probably have a gravy route anyway. Our high seniority feeder guys usually take a porter job to ride out the last 5 or so years until retirement.
What kind of a Local does not let you dovetail your seniority? You carry your seniority no matter what job you bid. I have changed jobs many times and I always have the same seniority date.