Driver arrested for Felony Dui

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
another drunk bites the dust!, eventually guys will realize the much safer option
✊🧔‍♂️
20230927_212400.gif

Johney

How can "Driving Under the Influence" be reduced to a non moving violation? That's like murder being reduced to assault.
A lot of times this happens when the cop usually screws up something on the ticket or paperwork. A good DUI lawyer can catch a lot of screw ups. I’ve seen it happen a time or two to drivers. They got very lucky

pkgdriver

Hell probably plead down to basic DUI and pay about $10k, be put on a temporary work assignment in the building until his license gets released, then agree to a SAP and be back to normal. Sorry @Cheesypurpletees, you aren't moving up.
My center never had a felony DUI from my memory. The regular DUIs didnt go to SAP. Do Felony DUIs get plead down often?
Bottom line…More than one or two dont drive.

oldngray

nowhere special
My center never had a felony DUI from my memory. The regular DUIs didnt go to SAP. Do Felony DUIs get plead down often?
The only DUI's I knew of that were downgraded were just people pulled over for driving over the limit in their own cars. No accidents or property damage. Do it on the clock and you would be fired without a doubt.

pkgdriver

The only DUI's I knew of that were downgraded were just people pulled over for driving over the limit in their own cars. No accidents or property damage. Do it on the clock and you would be fired without a doubt.
Yep
These were all off the clock.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We just called it the building. Sometimes warehouse but never barn. That was a term mostly used by non UPS freight drivers for other companies.
Building was also used. When I started in 90, there were guys in my center that had been there since the 60s, they used it. I spent my entire career in that same center so it stuck.