Driver Dispatches

FOLLOWS THE METHODS

We were posted on a board everyday and told what a disgrace we were. Fix it now before it gets ugly yada yada yada. One day the insults were so bad that everydriver filed a greivance over it. So now they cant highlight names and harrass on the board just broad comments same as before but with out personal highlights. Since tellonmematics they dont post the paid over sheet just the top 5 bad boys on seat belt, backing,bulkhead door open, recording in idle, recording in travel etc etc.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Have not seen ours in a few years. They use to have it out for everyone to see and it just turned the drivers on each other. It is based on poor excuse of a time study that we were told is a national average. I use to run a route that no matter how hard I pushed it I was a hour out. I was or worst best driver until I changed routes with better allowances and low and behold I was a great driver. The guy who took my old route was now dying every day and under the magnifying glass each day. The drivers used our report like a baseball bat to beat each other when some had better allowances than others.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
u dont get it no mater what. and u dont bring stuff back unless instructed. greive it and get the penaltys.

There are different supplemental agreements across the country.
In my region the language regarding 8hr requests differ from the national master.
The 8 hr request penalty pay language is not in play here.
I to have brought back stops while on an 8hr request.
There is an excepted procedure in place that gives management ample opportunity to take care of the problem before it comes to that.
Most drivers don't have the fortitude to do it, hence managements bully tactics.
Bring stops back a couple of times and they're at the back of your truck in the morning asking if your dispatch is acceptable.

BigBrown3605

Ours is stapled together and floats around the bldg for everybody to see. I stopped looking at drivers in my loop reports. It just gets me pissed.