Driver follow up/ lying customer

Hey anybody got any tips for doing a second driver follow up for a package that you (and the customer) knows good and well was delivered because it was just last week and you looked the guy right in the eyes and handed him the package. Had any luck with sweet talking/coercion? lol

proyer

Hey anybody got any tips for doing a second driver follow up for a package that you (and the customer) knows good and well was delivered because it was just last week and you looked the guy right in the eyes and handed him the package. Had any luck with sweet talking/coercion? lol

Customers lie. Telematics should show you on property.
No worries.

jaker

trolling
I love these , I will tell them that from here on out that I can't trust your house or you all your stuff can be picked up at the hub , I know it's bull but they don't know

What I end up doing is making that house a Sig req in my own mind to make it difficult for them

Mst3k

Just do your job, ask them questions, fill out the paperwork. if you are 100 percent sure that you put the package in their hands then ask dispatch to change them to level 5 so that they can pick up at the hub from now on.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Ask for a phone number because the police will be in touch

That’ll sometimes get them to come clean

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I love these , I will tell them that from here on out that I can't trust your house or you all your stuff can be picked up at the hub , I know it's bull but they don't know

What I end up doing is making that house a Sig req in my own mind to make it difficult for them

As is the case with most of UPS, there is no consistency throughout, but at my center, once a claim has been filed and paid, the house is always a sig required after that.

john chesney

Who gives a :censored2:? Did you get it sign here if you didn’t sign here. End of story

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Just wait until they order something nice. Take it out of the box and re-seal it with nothing inside. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, Next time you deliver to them, make sure they are not home and do not have cameras then load up some of their yard property and hold it hostage.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just wait until they order something nice. Take it out of the box and re-seal it with nothing inside. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, Next time you deliver to them, make sure they are not home and do not have cameras then load up some of their yard property and hold it hostage.

Get the lawn jockey first

F

Frankie's Friend

One of our ocs went to a fortune teller's house to settle a lost pkg claim.
She said "where is my package!!!"

He said you're the one who sees the past and future why dont you tell me where it is.

He said "by the way, your merchandise came to our delivery driver across state lines so they will probably be in touch with you next".

Found pkg.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
In the past, I've said that if you don't find it, the Feds would be coming to investigate because it's a felony to tamper with interstate commerce.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You’re a UPS driver, not a criminal investigator. Have them sign they didn’t get it, record it as such, move on.

Stop taking personal responsibility for this place, management has.

Indecisi0n

You’re a UPS driver, not a criminal investigator. Have them sign they didn’t get it, record it as such, move on.

This.

I use to put too much effort into fighting with these customers. UPS would keep having me DR them after multiple follow ups. I came to the conclusion that if UPS doesn't care then neither do I. Its that day that I became the DR king.

F

Frankie's Friend

This.

I use to put too much effort into fighting with these customers. UPS would keep having me DR them after multiple follow ups. I came to the conclusion that if UPS doesn't care then neither do I. Its that day that I became the DR king.
Good good

Blackadder 2

I just tell them to sign where it says did not receive, and inform them that from now on all packages will require them to be home and to sign for them. It is amazing but they tend to "find" the package very soon thereafter .

JustDeliverIt

This is what you have to do. I ask if they found it. Yes or no, have them sign and keep going. Management wants us to grill them on everything, not my job. You want answers to all the questions, threaten the customers with no more DR or coming to the hub to get stuff from now on, send one of your loss prevention tools to harass them.