Driver Followups

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I used to not always take them in either, until I received a warning letter for failure to follow instructions. Now I do.
Good point. LOL

The software should print out 2 copies but, if not, just ask them to burn you a copy or to simply print the report out again.
I sometimes take the only copy depending on how much the HV is. Or on occasion I will have them copy it. I figure if they want a signed copy they should probably have 2 copies available (esp. for 5k or more).

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
your post seems like a bunch of BS its almost impossible for follow ups to come out for dec . i just think your making a useless post.
You sound like my Sup. Doesn't belive anything you tell him. Shall I send you a copy?

So the DFU that I saw in my slot on Wednesday with a delivery date of 12/16 that I will complete tomorrow was just in my imagination?
You and me both.......I guess!

BigBrownSanta

BBS, I have never heard this. No not about the end of day, that I knew about. I was talking about the report being turned in. Is that so?

Dilli, this was mentioned at a pcm. Whether it's accurate or not I do not know.

Upstate, if the shipper doesn't print 2 copies nor make a copy of the HV report after I sign it, they will not have a copy to provide to file the claim because I will have taken their only signed copy and turned it in with the package.

Rocket man, yes, they are issuing DFU's already. I had 2 of them in my log last tuesday.