Driver Helper Bonuses

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
In our center, if we have a preferred someone to be our helper, and they show up everyday, at the end of the week we supposedly get a $100 bonus through Christmas. Are any of your centers doing this or something similar? Better than nothing I suppose.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Had 2 different helpers scheduled 3 times this week.

Twice I had them no-show!

Cost the company well in excess of $100 according to my time card!

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Had 2 different helpers scheduled 3 times this week.

Twice I had them no-show!

Cost the company well in excess of $100 according to my time card!
Which is exactly why I believe they are trying this out. Although I think this incentive is geared towards if you bring in your own helper.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Why would I subject any person I know to employment at UPS, for peanuts no less?
Plus are seasonal workers being forced to pay initiation fees and dues (from what I read on another thread) ??? That is another deterrent.

You can be a FedEx supplemental/ seasonal driver for way more than that

Sheikyrbouti

Well, as a seasonal helper just hired on I can say this, I was told I would get my $10.35/hr with $80/week attendance bonus. Now after only 1 paycheck I’m told sorry. We’ve decided to cut that bonus and just pay you $13/hr now. It’s a loss of money unless I work 31 hours or more a week. At 3 hours a day, that $80 boosted my hourly pay by $4 at least.

542thruNthru

Well, as a seasonal helper just hired on I can say this, I was told I would get my $10.35/hr with $80/week attendance bonus. Now after only 1 paycheck I’m told sorry. We’ve decided to cut that bonus and just pay you $13/hr now. It’s a loss of money unless I work 31 hours or more a week. At 3 hours a day, that $80 boosted my hourly pay by $4 at least.

I say you quit and teach them a lesson. When you do make sure you mention how the bonus is the reason you're leaving, also you don't agree with 22.4s.

542thruNthru

22.4s are said to be the ultimate delivering machines, the chosen ones who make it their duty to ensure that the company profits enormously off of their labor, the ones who date single mothers, and most importantly, the ones who take their orders without question.

giphy-20.gif