Driver Helper Shoes/boots

brownette

@)>-%---
^^^
What? Frostbite in 10 minutes? Clearly OP is from Wisconsin, so she'll know what the weather is like. Every part of the state is different so it's very difficult to say. I'm from the way north going towards the UP, and I never got close to frostbite EVER - and I hardly ever wore the right stuff.

Wear whatever is comfortable on your feet. Feet get cold fast. But, boots are very expensive. Maybe a heavy shoe with a warm insulated sock would be better?

Good luck cheesehead!
Yes. Our forecast for Monday is fifty degrees below zero. Exposed skin in these temperatures for just five minutes can be damaging.

brownette

@)>-%---
Are you talking wind chill or actual temperature?
Oops, sorry that’s potential wind chill temp forecasts of fifty below forecast for Monday.

The temperature is forecast for twenty-five below, with only ten to fifteen mile winds that can push the temperature to fifty below.

I’m vain. I’m in my mid-fourties, and I often get compliments that I look like I’m in my mid-thirties, so I figure a little prevention is worth the effort to keep my skin healthy.

gingerkat

Oops, sorry that’s potential wind chill temp forecasts of fifty below forecast for Monday.

The temperature is forecast for twenty-five below, with only ten to fifteen mile winds that can push the temperature to fifty below.

I’m vain. I’m in my mid-fourties, and I often get compliments that I look like I’m in my mid-thirties, so I figure a little prevention is worth the effort to keep my skin healthy.
I'm vain too…I'm in my 40's and look like I'm 80, but crap life's been good