Driver interview appt question

UPSHopeful609

Recently applied for a driver position. 2 days later I was asked to schedule a time. Unfortunately the only time available was 7:30am the next morning and it was 10:30pm when I saw it.

Since then I have received a text message from UPS asking to verify the license I had. (D2, which is what I have.)

But haven’t heard anything since. No response back, no schedule time to select since. Bummer! My app has been “active” for 20 days now.

Curious how long this process typically takes and if I should count this one out? Or wondering process/insight from those who know so I don’t assume. Kicking myself for not making that 7:30am time work. Just not sure how I could have done it.
Thanks for any insight and help!

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’m telling every perspective new hire....do preload or unload or something pt in the building.
It’s hard, awful work but it’s one of the best part time jobs in the country; and they can’t destroy your life as much as they can when you’re a driver.
Stay pt...find a supplemental pt job (there’s tons out there right now), stick it out a few years and you’ll be in great shape for your next step

UPSHopeful609

Someone will either get a hold of you or not. None of us know anything more than that.
Thank you. I was betting it was all different depending on locations and such. Thought I’d inquire on hiring procedures from anyone that might have knowledge on the inside.
Appreciate the help! Thank you!

UPSER1987

Recently applied for a driver position. 2 days later I was asked to schedule a time. Unfortunately the only time available was 7:30am the next morning and it was 10:30pm when I saw it.

Since then I have received a text message from UPS asking to verify the license I had. (D2, which is what I have.)

But haven’t heard anything since. No response back, no schedule time to select since. Bummer! My app has been “active” for 20 days now.

Curious how long this process typically takes and if I should count this one out? Or wondering process/insight from those who know so I don’t assume. Kicking myself for not making that 7:30am time work. Just not sure how I could have done it.
Thanks for any insight and help!
Do you have a pulse and are you breathing? You’ll be hired. UPS has been hiring anyone and everyone for awhile now.