Driver running over dog

AwashBwashCwash

Years ago i had a dog that would chase my package car down the street everyday.Well one day he got run over by me and when i told the owner she said she knew it would happen someday.My thought is if you knew it was gonna happen would you not keep your dog inside?

You cannot oppose fate.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We’ve all been in these scenarios; it’s especially fun when people have an irreg or a sig required and make the driver go through a dog obstacle course just to give them their pkg
Ain’t happening. Come get it from me or you can drive to the center. I’m not getting out of the package car.

BigMoney

I have had dogs attacking me and i am hitting and kicking them so i do not get bit while the owner is yelling at me to leave there poor dog alone as it is trying to bite me.They would yell that i will no longer have a job at UPS and i would yell back GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I have had dogs attacking me and i am hitting and kicking them so i do not get bit while the owner is yelling at me to leave there poor dog alone as it is trying to bite me.They would yell that i will no longer have a job at UPS and i would yell back GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
Sometimes, I hope that a dog does bite me a good one, so I can beat it to death. Then sue the owner

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Because a lot of people are retarded, they take things at face value without getting the whole story.
never trust the media . you only get the story they want to give you.
there is always more to the real story. maybe it will come out in the end.

PizzaToUps

I can’t believe you get away with that.
I’m hardly on the route so it’s very rare that I do it. If someone complains, I’ll just say sorry, I don’t do this route much, I thought I was going to get stuck at the top. I was being safe. If a long driveway has a closed gate, I just leave it at the gate.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Don't be ridiculous . You can't prove what he wanted to die by.
Something similar happened to a friend of mine. The guy parks on the street, makes the delivery, starts driving away. *BUMP* Stops, gets out. Turns out the dog crawled under the truck and put its head directly under the driver side rear wheels. Owners freaking out.
UPS investigates.
Turns out, the dog was on multiple antidepressants, had a history of suicide attempts, and even left a note in the garage saying "I'm out Dawg!"

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I’m hardly on the route so it’s very rare that I do it. If someone complains, I’ll just say sorry, I don’t do this route much, I thought I was going to get stuck at the top. I was being safe. If a long driveway has a closed gate, I just leave it at the gate.

Yeah, I'm seeing UPS drivers doing this same thing in a section of my rural route last year... plus, there's less room down some of those long driveways for a p700+ step van. Which is y I was in a 12' box truck

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
p8XvrvC1Covh.gif

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
From what I gather ups got a hold of the news and told them to can it or they will get a lawsuit not sure what will happen with the owners but I’m sure they will be told to pound sand. Sucks about the driver bc the comments on the news Facebook back is straight up retarded.
They are definitely barking up the wrong tree.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Looks more like a family that lost a pet is grieving and our driver should've slowed down with animals present.
Nah they want a sob story and money or they wouldn’t have edited the video and would have been honest to the media. Anyone that has their dogs running around like that while still ordering crap online should be slapped with a diad.