Driver running over dog

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Best to keep the dogs away from any vehicles. Any responsible dog owner knows the herding instinctive is real. Stuff happens.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I guarantee other drivers had problems with these dogs. Suck to be a split driver and you don't know these dogs.
Dude was covering a route. He misdelivered a package. Left it on their car after he gave them treats so he can run and leave it on the car. Leaves and realizes he delivered to the wrong house so goes
Back to retrieve the package. The dog actually tried to bite the back of his leg. There is a lot of footage that the people deleted to get a sob story. Could have it been avoided absolutely, but there is lore to the story then the news are saying.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Dude was covering a route. He misdelivered a package. Left it on their car after the gave them dog some treats so he can run and leave it on the car. Leaves and realizes he delivered to the wrong house so goes
Back to retrieve the package. The dog actually tried to bite the back of his leg. There is a lot of footage that the people deleted to get a sob story. Could have it been avoided absolutely, but there is lore to the story then the news are saying.
This is why I hate people. I would be suing them for defamation of character if they pulled that :censored2: on me!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Dude was covering a route. He misdelivered a package. Left it on their car after he gave them treats so he can run and leave it on the car. Leaves and realizes he delivered to the wrong house so goes
Dogs loose, mailbox gets an info notice, the end.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
This is why I hate people. I would be suing them for defamation of character if they pulled that :censored2: on me!
From what I gather ups got a hold of the news and told them to can it or they will get a lawsuit not sure what will happen with the owners but I’m sure they will be told to pound sand. Sucks about the driver bc the comments on the news Facebook back is straight up retarded.

Rack em

Made the Podium
From what I gather ups got a hold of the news and told them to can it or they will get a lawsuit not sure what will happen with the owners but I’m sure they will be told to pound sand. Sucks about the driver bc the comments on the news Facebook back is straight up retarded.
Because a lot of people are retarded, they take things at face value without getting the whole story.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Bottom line is the dogs should have zero access to the driveway area. Be a responsible pet owner.
Nope, dogs shouldn’t be outside if you want packages delivered. I challenge anyone on this forum bring up any discipline handed down because a driver didn’t go in a yard/driveway with dogs to deliver a package.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Because a lot of people are retarded, they take things at face value without getting the whole story.
That’s what society is these days. Gone are they days of innocent until proven guilty. Now with social media they will :censored2: your whole life up bc one person says something. No one cares for the truth anymorw

Rack em

Made the Podium
Nope, dogs shouldn’t be outside if you want packages delivered. I challenge anyone on this forum bring up any discipline handed down because a driver didn’t go in a yard/driveway with dogs to deliver a package.
I've gotten so many customer complaints when I used to cover rural routes because of dogs in driveways and yards. People don't understand how stupid dogs are, especially around vehicles. I am not risking my job to deliver your amazon junk. Put your dog in the house and you can get your crap the next day.

One particular guy has 4 or 5 dogs who run at the package car and literally try to bite the tires. I quit going in his driveway and started bagging and leaving it at his gate. He got mad and told me never to do it again. I will called every package for him ever since. His house is roughly 70 miles from our center :)