Driver Top Rate

tadpole

100% wrong.

Yes, the current number of RPCDs is protected. But if 22.4 doesn’t happen, more drivers theoretically will be hired due to growth.

So under this new language, there would soon be less RPCDs than there would have been. To me that is less good jobs.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yes, the current number of RPCDs is protected. But if 22.4 doesn’t happen, more drivers theoretically will be hired due to growth.

So under this new language, there would soon be less RPCDs than there would have been. To me that is less good jobs.
i found you

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Ha, well yes and no. I was wondering if you worked in the building that had the incident last June
Yes, same building. It’s probably the worst managed building. Period. It’s great coming in everyday and having half the truck loaded, poorly, and the rest just sprawled out under the belt, between trucks, piled 2 stories high. It’s awesome

browndevil

Yes, same building. It’s probably the worst managed building. Period. It’s great coming in everyday and having half the truck loaded, poorly, and the rest just sprawled out under the belt, between trucks, piled 2 stories high. It’s awesome
That scenario is very common in our area. It's hard to keep employees to work for $15 an hour when we have the likes of Google, Facebook and Yahoo in our backyards. You building is a four story building, right?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
That scenario is very common in our area. It's hard to keep employees to work for $15 an hour when we have the likes of Google, Facebook and Yahoo in our backyards. You building is a four story building, right?
Yeah. 4 stories of garbage people managing it too.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No one knows the “details “ yet...
I would think that the wait for full time drivers at buildings which already have long waits will make it even longer... I also see a Scenario where buildings which are hiring drivers off the street won’t be able to funnel enough people into the hybrid ranks for 20 bucks an hour and no “set” schedule....and you KNOW ups will be working these drivers as much as they possibly can on road.....just wait and see!!

Indecisi0n

375861.gif