Drivers- Best Shoes

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
As long as they are brown or black and look clean...I doubt they'll bust your balls about whether they're shiny. Just buy whatever is comfortable for you...take care of your feet.
They don't bust balls anymore that flavor of the month is gone,everyone wears what's comfortable for them. I wear Avias from walmart that have a air comfort mesh on top, but only last the standard 3 month time limit or until my knees start hurting. They're lucky everyone shows up for work much less worrying about what's on their feet. The big clumsy shineable hurt your feet shoe is history.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The best shoes so far when I can find them are air force ones by Nike.
Those will wear out to fast. Air Force ones were like the Barkleys right?
air jordan 3.jpg
These Air Jordan 3S were always my favorite.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I've used Dunhams in the past,..due to my extra wide feet,..had a low pair and a high pair,..they were my winter shoes...pre-treated them every year, and made sure to dry them out....during the summer it was a new balance walking shoe,..they made it through the season and then bought a new pair,..by the way I delivered my last pkg. in 2009,...the Dunhams are holding up well, and are my snow clearing shoes

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I've used Dunhams in the past,..due to my extra wide feet,..had a low pair and a high pair,..they were my winter shoes...pre-treated them every year, and made sure to dry them out....during the summer it was a new balance walking shoe,..they made it through the season and then bought a new pair,..by the way I delivered my last pkg. in 2009,...the Dunhams are holding up well, and are my snow clearing shoes
I wear Dunhams too. Good and comfortable.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They don't bust balls anymore that flavor of the month is gone,everyone wears what's comfortable for them. I wear Avias from walmart that have a air comfort mesh on top, but only last the standard 3 month time limit or until my knees start hurting. They're lucky everyone shows up for work much less worrying about what's on their feet. The big clumsy shineable hurt your feet shoe is history.
Exactly...I've been wearing Brahma work boots from Walmart for 8 years. Whatever's comfortable for you.

Future

Victory Ride
The best shoes so far when I can find them are air force ones by Nike.
I agree with you......for me the weight of the shoe is very important(besides comfort).....The Nike AF I have found to be the lightest.....The ACG's are to heavy for me....as said many times its personal preference

oldngray

nowhere special
I agree with you......for me the weight of the shoe is very important(besides comfort).....The Nike AF I have found to be the lightest.....The ACG's are to heavy for me....as said many times its personal preference

Agreed. Lighter shoes make a big difference over a long day's work.