Drivers: What speakers do you use?

KoennenTiger

Why don't you just get some Bluetooth earbuds and only keep one in? I listen to podcasts, audiobooks, music, and chat with my wife and other driver friends all day.

watdaflock?

Driver gave me a Blackweb Bluetooth speaker last year. Still works, but battery life is short and it does not like the cold weather. After a hour or two I'll plug in a separate USB power bank.
When you listen to 10,000 days turned up to 11 every day, the battery is emptied quickly.

rocket man

For those who listen to music while working, what kind of speaker do you use?

Mostly I find it distracting, but I have a long, easy drive to get on route and I'd appreciate some entertainment on the way. I have a Tribit Xsound Go and it's woefully inadequate for highway speed road noise.
Bosbos

Overpaid Union Thug

I just use what ever Bluetooth earbuds I have at the time. Which is currently AirPods. All my music, audio books, and podcasts come from my phone so it’s super convenient. Our contract permits one earbud to be worn at a time.

Overpaid Union Thug

:censored2: all you people posting links from amazon! Buy your speaker at a store, we drivers have enough damn amazon o deliver as it is!
Typical Amazon zombies. MUH “free” shipping!” LMFAO

I rarely use Amazon anymore. I can usually find a better deal somewhere else. But too many people are in love with them for some reason.