What brand of earbuds are you using?

RangerMan06

What earbuds do you guys recommend for drivers? My last pair, Soundcore Icon, was pretty good for music but not great on phone calls. I have some rural areas with rough roads that make the cab really noisy so I'd like better noise Cancellation as well.

rod

Retired 22 years
1698346844988.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What earbuds do you guys recommend for drivers? My last pair, Soundcore Icon, was pretty good for music but not great on phone calls. I have some rural areas with rough roads that make the cab really noisy so I'd like better noise Cancellation as well.

How about turning the music off and paying attention to keeping it out of the ditch

R1wonder

What kind of phone do you have? I have an iPhone so I have the Apple AirPods. I love them. They last at least 4 to 5 hours per side and I can do anything I want without touching my phone.. I can say hey Siri play Metallica on Pandora.. hey Siri next song. Hey Siri text my :censored2: Supervisor. . You get the point lol

HubSnakeWrangler

I got some jbl earbuds for my 25yr recognition gift. I work in the hub but they have a cool background noise silencer. Barely hear the belts. Battery lasts about 6-7 hours. I just charge them on my lunch break. The app they have is easy to use as well.

21Savage

Air pods. They are straight garbage. I have the pro 2's and they are so trash I'm getting ready to chuck them out the driver side door soon. Gonna get those bose joints next.

Thebrownblob

Air pods. They are straight garbage. I have the pro 2's and they are so trash I'm getting ready to chuck them out the driver side door soon. Gonna get those bose joints next.
Yep I also use AirPods and they are complete junk for what you pay. Also, after a few months of use the battery on these things is straight garbage. Of course I’ll probably buy another pair. Lol.

Thebrownblob

What kind of phone do you have? I have an iPhone so I have the Apple AirPods. I love them. They last at least 4 to 5 hours per side and I can do anything I want without touching my phone.. I can say hey Siri play Metallica on Pandora.. hey Siri next song. Hey Siri text my :censored2: Supervisor. . You get the point lol
Do you have the regular ones or the pros?

Oak

Bose Sport earbuds. As a sorter, I'd likely never paid up for these, but my son sent them to me for Xmas. Comfortable as can be. They won't fall out no matter how hard you shake your head. Work like a champ after sweating like a dog. Sound is fantastic. Phone function works great. When these fail and I'm sure they will someday, I have no doubt I'll be replacing them with more Bose.
1698380311186.png Earbuds

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Bose Sport earbuds. As a sorter, I'd likely never paid up for these, but my son sent them to me for Xmas. Comfortable as can be. They won't fall out no matter how hard you shake your head. Work like a champ after sweating like a dog. Sound is fantastic. Phone function works great. When these fail and I'm sure they will someday, I have no doubt I'll be replacing them with more Bose.
View attachment 452077 Earbuds
Bose is numbah one.