What brand of earbuds are you using?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
But my messages would be green…….
1697990794975031.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How about turning the music off and paying attention to keeping it out of the ditch
Every pkg car driver has one in their ear…they look like :censored2:ing secret service dudes. Then add the full running tights under the shorts and sleeves rolled up to their necks and you have some classy looking drivers…oh, don’t forget the black and white running shoes. keeping it classy

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Every pkg car driver has one in their ear…they look like :censored2:ing secret service dudes. Then add the full running tights under the shorts and sleeves rolled up to their necks and you have some classy looking drivers…oh, don’t forget the black and white running shoes. keeping it classy
Do you guys get CB radios?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
As a city driver I can't justify leaving the doors shut let alone noise cancelling headsets. Mine have sound passthrough and it's not enough for me to justify wearing them most of the time.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Earbuds…pffff just hook a boom box straight to the truck battery and don’t bother with one of those fuse thingy’s.
Hook it to the top light above the bulkhead with an alligator clip…oh wait, that is a no no from back in the day…didn’t a few cars go up in flames because of that little trick?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Feeder drivers could throw their back out carrying around those CB';s in wooden boxes.
The newer rigs all have spots and hookups for cb’s. Think the stereo/cd/ham radio wooden boxes are a thing of the past…haven’t seen one since I’ve been in feeder.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don’t forget the tattoos they are all coverd in them