What brand of earbuds are you using?

R1wonder

Every pkg car driver has one in their ear…they look like :censored2:ing secret service dudes. Then add the full running tights under the shorts and sleeves rolled up to their necks and you have some classy looking drivers…oh, don’t forget the black and white running shoes. keeping it classy
I have 19+ , I never used to wear one until a few years back . I’d have a speaker in the cab. But I’m never in the cab what’s the point . I keep the volume pretty low and only one ear. I can hear what is happening along with my customers. And it’s a fast double tap to pause it also

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have 19+ , I never used to wear one until a few years back . I’d have a speaker in the cab. But I’m never in the cab what’s the point . I keep the volume pretty low and only one ear. I can hear what is happening along with my customers. And it’s a fast double tap to pause it also
What’s your pick for non cable earbuds under $50????

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Don’t forget the tattoos they are all coverd in them
And those funky ass beards??? Back in the day if we had any stubble, didn’t rock some brown or black leather footwear or tried to come in with black spandex under our shorts they would send your ass home.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It’s was actually kinda hilarious, I woke up flipped the news on and the top story was a bunch of fire trucks at my building. Smoke pouring out of the doors. Spectacular.
Probably ready for the scrap heap anyway. They use to run the :censored2: out of these vehicles and now I’ve seen fairly new series and electrics that are ada along with series that can’t even be 10 years old. Damn how long did they use those high step 600’s and p1000’s for???

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Probably ready for the scrap heap anyway. They use to run the :censored2: out of these vehicles and now I’ve seen fairly new series and electrics that are ada along with series that can’t even be 10 years old. Damn how long did they use those high step 600’s and p1000’s for???
Long time. I started in 90, I was using trucks from the late seventies, maybe older. Lol one of the first trucks I used was 600 with narrow wooden, splinter filled shelves and a wooden bulk head. Like a sailboat.

oldngray

nowhere special
Long time. I started in 90, I was using trucks from the late seventies. Lol one of the first trucks I used was 600 with narrow wooden, splinter filled shelves and a wooden bulk head. Like a sailboat.
Those wooden shelf 600's were the most common vehicles when I started. Metal shelves were like having a Cadillac.

UnionStrong

Those wooden shelf 600's were the most common vehicles when I started. Metal shelves were like having a Cadillac.
That was big truck compared to the 400 and 500. A real work horse. Man, they would stuff those bastards to the gills. Not too many 800s yet.

UnionStrong

This was before 500's and 400's were pretty much phased out. We had a lot of 800's too but no 1000's yet.
There was only one or 2 p400’s they would dig out for peak, but my center had a lot of p500’s. A lot of rural high seniority drivers. The routes didn’t need anything bigger.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I can see wanting ear buds to listen to some music but it's illegal in most states to wear ear buds while driving. As far sa talking on the phon, y'allgot me wondering how I ever made it through all my years in package without ever talking on the phone all day.I was too busy working to be chatting.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I can see wanting ear buds to listen to some music but it's illegal in most states to wear ear buds while driving. As far sa talking on the phon, y'allgot me wondering how I ever made it through all my years in package without ever talking on the phone all day.I was too busy working to be chatting.
Check your state law. Here it's legal to have an earbud in one ear.
I like Beats flex headphones because the battery lasts all day for years, and they are very durable. Mic quality is only so-so.

Screenshot_20231102_053239_Chrome.jpg

I can't stand having anything in my ear(s), so I use these.
OpenMove
They work great for what I need, the occasional phone call to customers in apts w/ no doorbells, loop partners, etc. Can't speak to sound quality for music.