driving comfort

helenofcalifornia

Cell phone holder!! Excellent idea. I put everything in the cloth DIAD pouch and barely have room for the DIAD. Not to mention how it makes my hips look gargantuan!

Ms Spoken

I clip my cell phone on the DVIR and leave it there for the day. You might miss a call when out of the truck but it really works good for my P800 and I dont hit the phone when making a delv.

As for the dogs on my route they know me as the cookie lady and most of time they are in the truck before I'm out of my seat.

postalguy

Well that's a lot of information to digest. One consideration I would design into any product would be to make it removable so no screws or permanent attachment would be necessary. Although a good clean non-stinking porta potty would be valuable, probably not going to happen. However, a good solid adjustable cup holder and possibly items to secure cell phones and mp3's are definitely possible. Since you folks in brown do a lot of heavy lifting I'm wondering if any of you have tried using back support/relief items on your seat's backrest?

over9five

Staff member
When I was a young cover driver, I would hate when a moose would come over to my package car door looking for moose treats!
Damn that regular driver feeding the moose!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I need a controlled climate container for my hemroid cream. Enough to store a weeks worth.
One question, how the hell does one keeps the pen in their pocket.
I guess Im not bending at my knees enough, cause when i bend over everthing falls out. Info notice, pen, preperation H tube.

I can only answer for the sh** falling out of your pockets.
Either buff up and have some muscle to hold them in, or some breasts....or lift properly, then they wont fall out. Number one safety rule, if the crap falls out, your working unsafely...............
Hemi cream, i dunno. Put it where it belongs and unless you lift something really heavy..........it should stay.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
I can only answer for the sh** falling out of your pockets.
Either buff up and have some muscle to hold them in, or some breasts....or lift properly, then they wont fall out. Number one safety rule, if the crap falls out, your working unsafely...............
Hemi cream, i dunno. Put it where it belongs and unless you lift something really heavy..........it should stay.
Are you suggesting (male/female) breast implants to hold in the contents of your shirt pocket ? Great Idea, but UPS wont pay for it. Right?:)

over9five

Staff member
"Hemi cream, i dunno. Put it where it belongs.."

You are out of control tonight! You just told him to stick it up his a.....!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Are you suggesting (male/female) breast implants to hold in the contents of your shirt pocket ? Great Idea, but UPS wont pay for it. Right?:)
Dont know if they will, you could check I guess, never needed them.....

"Hemi cream, i dunno. Put it where it belongs.."

You are out of control tonight! You just told him to stick it up his a.....!
I was just giving a suggestion.............

tieguy

Banned
When I was a young cover driver, I would hate when a moose would come over to my package car door looking for moose treats!
Damn that regular driver feeding the moose!

the worst for me was covering the guy who collected elephant poo to use as fertilizer:laugh: