Driving Record

Fedex Guy

I'm in a position where I can go full time. I have a ticket for getting caught driving while my insurance had lapsed about 18 months ago. The disposition in the courts was nolle prosequi. To my understanding that's not a conviction. Am I screwed when they ask for my driving record? I'm already a air driver if that makes any difference. When people go full time I notice they ask for the driving record again.

I'm in a position where I can go full time. I have a ticket for getting caught driving while my insurance had lapsed about 18 months ago. The disposition in the courts was nolle prosequi. To my understanding that's not a conviction. Am I screwed when they ask for my driving record? I'm already a air driver if that makes any difference. When people go full time I notice they ask for the driving record again.
Just do not lie about anything. Not sure if this will DQ you, but lying on your job application will get you terminated. Even after working 10 years.

First mistake, driving for 18 months with no insurance. WTF dude. What if you had hit someone?

Second mistake, asking how it will affect your FedEx employment in the UPS section.

Fedex Guy

First mistake, driving for 18 months with no insurance. WTF dude. What if you had hit someone?

Second mistake, asking how it will affect your FedEx employment in the UPS section.

You want to correct me on anything else? Maybe you are coming to realization that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Your posts reads " my insurance had lapsed 18 months ago". Now you're saying you got pinched 3 hours after it expired

Then you choose a screen name of Fedex Guy and wonder why someone thinks you work for FedEx.

You want to correct me on anything else? Maybe you are coming to realization that you have no clue what you are talking about.

You're right. Based on your posts I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Fedex Guy

Your posts reads " my insurance had lapsed 18 months ago". Now you're saying you got pinched 3 hours after it expired

Then you choose a screen name of Fedex Guy and wonder why someone thinks you work for FedEx.

You're right. Based on your posts I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Well, you probably shouldn't reply to me if you don't understand what I'm saying. I didn't see anyone else having a problem with my post.