Driving School

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Not gay been married to my wife 6 years now and have 4 small children with her, trust I do not want someone putting their mud shovel in my dirt hole lol
Better trust her more than that if you want to be a driver. I pull alot of 12 hour days and that is a long time to leave your dirt hole unguarded.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not sure if this has been asked already or not. But does anyone know where the driving school is at in Cincinnati Ohio? Im only asking because they haven't told me yet and I'm trying to reserve a hotel room for my wife and babies so they can come out of town with me. I know they're providing me with a hotel room but I know that I might be sharing a room with someone else going to driving school and I know UPS won't allow for my wife and children to come stay with me hence why I'm decideding to just reserve a room for my wife and kids at the same hotel or a nearby hotel. Thanks.

You’re not thinking this through

If UPS wanted you to bring the Ol lady and the kids they would have told you this

Poop Head

Judge me.
When i went to driving school, my wife found a really good deal on a crazy suite in a water park hotel. They only came for one night, was gonna be two, but her sister went into labor, I think. Anyways, was a great week. Shoulda seen this room, and the full size hottub in the gigantic marble bathroom-nasium.

WTFm8

I'm in Pa and I had my own room... and it was 25 minutes from my house.

They did it to be 'fair' to all. Also, keep all your receipts and turn them in to HR for reimbursement when you're done.

On a serious note, don't bring them. You need to memorize a lot of items. Class was 4 ~10hr days then a 8hr day.

SmithBarney

Didn't have to share when I went... I wouldn't want my kids their either, as silly as it may seem you really need to be studying and fully focused on the class.

My wife and kids came with me during mine years back. We all had free complimentary breakfast for 5 days. BACON! BACON! BACON! Of course, I snuck them in with the luggage.