Driving with restricted license

Upser2006

Hey all new member here, almost 12 years with ups now and unfortunately got dwi cpl months ago...been working inside double shifting etc to get my time in. What I'm looking for is anyone with an answer as to why labor guy here in NY won't issue Employee exemption letter to let me drive??
It's frustrating as hell bc our building is dying here as peak comes twice a year and there only hurting themselves. Thanks

Indecisi0n

ups-ebike.jpg

Upser2006

Realistically it ain't that bad, def not as stressed don't have to shave lol not as much OT, got my days to relax and gets :censored2: done but...like I said I'm really just wondering why you wouldn't utilize the exemption given that we're dying for drivers

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Hey all new member here, almost 12 years with ups now and unfortunately got dwi cpl months ago...been working inside double shifting etc to get my time in. What I'm looking for is anyone with an answer as to why labor guy here in NY won't issue Employee exemption letter to let me drive??
It's frustrating as hell bc our building is dying here as peak comes twice a year and there only hurting themselves. Thanks

REALLY ???? THEY'RE only hurting themselves? YOU hurt them.

Everyone can make a mistake so this isn't about what you did.
You can get a work exemption to drive TO WORK, UPS's liability will never allow you to drive a company vehicle until your license is in good standing.
Your whole building can go to bat for you, telling HR that you're needed, it will never ever happen.
You do something in a UPS truck with a suspended license, the victim just received a winning lottery ticket.

I hope I was clear enough for you.

W

What The Hawk?

You got a DWI two months ago? My coworkers friend has to wait 2 years to get her license back. What were you thinking?