Drug testing for part time package handlers?

Hot Carl

Preload here is bad enough of a revolving door as it is. That would quickly become a catastrophe if they started testing. Would probably lose a few drivers too.

How in the hell can anybody afford to smoke weed on a p/t wage? Last I heard it's going for around $100 a 1/4 oz. for the good stuff.

There are $40 ounces of dank in the legal states. You can't give this stuff away. A lot of people on preload would freely gift each other marijuana.

PT handlers are not tested OP. They can't even drug test us for the driver screening. However if they "think you're messed up" they can drug test you at any time. If you refuse, you're fired. If you pop dirty, you can complete an employee drug treatment program and keep your job but they'll test you for a long time after returning to work. But you keep your job.

Dakotahboy4

Lol all the people talking down on cannabis like they dont have a beer or :censored2: a whole case after work or get :censored2:faced every weekend. Ain't nothing wrong with winding down after work. I live in a legal state and when I get home I blaze up and chill out. :censored2: one of my old bosses had a wax pen he had loaded in his car for after work he also got :censored2:faced every night after work. Point is if the world was gonna end because a person smoked pot that :censored2: woulda ended a long time ago with all the drunks in the world.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Lol all the people talking down on cannabis like they dont have a beer or :censored2: a whole case after work or get :censored2:faced every weekend. Ain't nothing wrong with winding down after work. I live in a legal state and when I get home I blaze up and chill out. :censored2: one of my old bosses had a wax pen he had loaded in his car for after work he also got :censored2:faced every night after work. Point is if the world was gonna end because a person smoked pot that :censored2: woulda ended a long time ago with all the drunks in the world.
dont forget ryan peters

Dakotahboy4

86hNV59wnkuvgoZ2WsVlzA.jpg

UPS_carnage11

There are $40 ounces of dank in the legal states. You can't give this stuff away. A lot of people on preload would freely gift each other marijuana.

PT handlers are not tested OP. They can't even drug test us for the driver screening. However if they "think you're messed up" they can drug test you at any time. If you refuse, you're fired. If you pop dirty, you can complete an employee drug treatment program and keep your job but they'll test you for a long time after returning to work. But you keep your job.

I found this out the hard way. Having to go to 48 AA meetings because of weed. The folks that frequent those meetings don't really appreciate people going for pot. As a matter of fact they laugh in your face.

UrFellowUpser

Its easy to smoke when you have a bull:censored2: low paying job or position that dont require a drug test or randoms but when you start making some real money and is subject to randoms or the thought of one you just kind of second guess it and you find out that its not worth it if you piss dirty and lose that good job.

Dakotahboy4

dont forget ryan peters
I mean :censored2: look at all the
Its easy to smoke when you have a bull:censored2: low paying job or position that dont require a drug test or randoms but when you start making some real money and is subject to randoms or the thought of one you just kind of second guess it and you find out that its not worth it if you piss dirty and lose that good job.
Of course but why does smoking a joint gotta be in that category. More than likely to be hit by a drunk driver than a pothead. Laws are laws but
Ya but why talk down on people who use cannabis ya it's illegal by law but what's the difference if I went home smoked a joint chilled out after a days work. Does that just sound as bad as I went home and had a six pack to chill out? I mean :censored2: half the richest people probably go home and do an 8ball beat their wives file for divorce and do it all over lol. Js what diff does it make what I do with my time than what another person does with theirs?

UrFellowUpser

I mean :censored2: look at all the

Of course but why does smoking a joint gotta be in that category. More than likely to be hit by a drunk driver than a pothead. Laws are laws but

Ya but why talk down on people who use cannabis ya it's illegal by law but what's the difference if I went home smoked a joint chilled out after a days work. Does that just sound as bad as I went home and had a six pack to chill out? I mean :censored2: half the richest people probably go home and do an 8ball beat their wives file for divorce and do it all over lol. Js what diff does it make what I do with my time than what another person does with theirs?
Look i like weed and still struggle with the day to day temptations not to smoke some good ol loud myself as i try to change my old habits . I do think its bull:censored2: how alcohol is legal and the fact that is way more lethal. I also agree with you that nobody should judge another person for what they do outside of work. The reality is this if your job gave you a drug test its over. Yea its bull:censored2: and not fair but it just comes down to priorities and whats more important.