Dumb Customer Question

ManInBrown

Hey, dumb question. Is there a metric for "Leaving a package where the customer wants it" that you guys are held to or something?

Reason why I ask is I updated my "My Choice" to another place at my house because I got 3k worth of :censored2: and I wanted them to leave it in there.. out of sight, out of mind. Well, they didn't. They left it on the porch, as always, and marked it that they left it at my "requested location". Basically, falsification.

And I haven't updated my preferences and every single delivery has been at that "location" but it's been on my porch. More faslification. However, it's so piddly that I'm not going to call in a complaint for it but damn... how hard is it to actually mark that you're leaving it on my porch?
The best is the MyChoice customer who requests that the packages be left on the deck in the back of the house. I’m running to open the fence to your backyard that I can’t see so I can meet your dog.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The best is the MyChoice customer who requests that the packages be left on the deck in the back of the house. I’m running to open the fence to your backyard that I can’t see so I can meet your dog.
Maybe you go back there and see the wife sunbathing topless....you might then forget about the mutt chomping on your ankle...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@Coldworld before his morning donut.... @silverbullet2893 before his morning poop????
20180201_140838.jpg

IESucks

Hey, dumb question. Is there a metric for "Leaving a package where the customer wants it" that you guys are held to or something?

Reason why I ask is I updated my "My Choice" to another place at my house because I got 3k worth of :censored2: and I wanted them to leave it in there.. out of sight, out of mind. Well, they didn't. They left it on the porch, as always, and marked it that they left it at my "requested location". Basically, falsification.

And I haven't updated my preferences and every single delivery has been at that "location" but it's been on my porch. More faslification. However, it's so piddly that I'm not going to call in a complaint for it but damn... how hard is it to actually mark that you're leaving it on my porch?
How hard is it to leave a note at present delivery location telling driver where the new location is. This is how it works at ups, the driver gets a piece of paper telling him of your request. Along with all the other requests and pickups and ups compliance paperwork for the day. He gets reprimanded for something he did wrong according to ups in the morning. He is overworked, abides by unrealistic guidelines and is exhausted by the time he leaves building while being screamed at to get out of building even though we are required to verify certain packages and of course making sure to do a pretrip on truck to report any problems that he will be accountable for. Ofcourse he may have been on vacation,sick, on workers comp, or given the day off due to seniority. In that case the route you are on could be delivered by 5 different people for the week with your delivery request thrown in back of truck with other paperwork we have no time for. Now he leaves with an 11 or 12 hour day ahead of him and its only Monday .

542thruNthru

How hard is it to leave a note at present delivery location telling driver where the new location is. This is how it works at ups, the driver gets a piece of paper telling him of your request. Along with all the other requests and pickups and ups compliance paperwork for the day. He gets reprimanded for something he did wrong according to ups in the morning. He is overworked, abides by unrealistic guidelines and is exhausted by the time he leaves building while being screamed at to get out of building even though we are required to verify certain packages and of course making sure to do a pretrip on truck to report any problems that he will be accountable for. Ofcourse he may have been on vacation,sick, on workers comp, or given the day off due to seniority. In that case the route you are on could be delivered by 5 different people for the week with your delivery request thrown in back of truck with other paperwork we have no time for. Now he leaves with an 11 or 12 hour day ahead of him and its only Monday .

Um... My choice isn't paper work. It's a prompt that pops up in the DIAD instructing you where to leave the package.

Also he said in another post he left a note on his door as well asking the driver to leave the packages at the new delivery point.

It looks like this.
20180613_122315.jpg

IESucks

Um... My choice isn't paper work. It's a prompt that pops up in the DIAD instructing you where to leave the package.

Also he said in another post he left a note on his door as well asking the driver to leave the packages at the new delivery point.

It looks like this.
View attachment 197304
Lol. It's paperwork to center to input in Diad and a copy given to driver.

IESucks

It looks like this.
View attachment 197304
And drivers is so rushed he does what he always does and hits yes. Note blew off cause it was affixed with a piece of scotch tape. Lol

542thruNthru

Lol. It's paperwork to center to input in Diad and a copy given to driver.

I have never ever been given a copy of a my choice delivery spot. I have at least 40 a day of those prompts and I'm 1 driver out of 82. I'm pretty sure my center doesn't input them all. I'll be sure to ask though.

542thruNthru

And drivers is so rushed he does what he always does and hits yes. Note blew off cause it was affixed with a piece of scotch tape. Lol

I do agree that I usually just hit yes and del where I always do. It's just a habit with all the needless stuff that pops up when you scan things