Dumb Customer Question

Future

Victory Ride
I love the deliver to office. Even though I know for a fact the office will not take anything.

So I take it and when told they will not accept it I record it refused. My choice is a pain in the A*
Similar circumstance .... I will leave a note stating “office refused 2 accept pkg” NI1 ......pain in the ass as u stated

Star B

White Lightening
Only thing you accurately stated before going into whiny B* mode.
Nah, whiny bitch mode would have been going "ZOMG MY UPS DRIVER IS TEH DUMBZ".

I was just wondering if there was some :censored2: metric to explain why they couldn't put it at the garage, which is only about ~15 feet farther but out of sight from the sidewalk due to the garbage cans. That's it. Plus, I prefaced it with "dumb customer question", so you knew what you were getting into.

You will probably be best off leaving a physical note for the driver explaining the change.

The day of the large shipment I left a note saying "Please check your DIAD for where I'd like it for safe-keeping". where I left detailed instructions 48 hours prior to make sure that it had time to make it thru the system

I know the DIAD had taken the change as it went from DR Front Porch to DR Garage, and it's been DR Garage since that time.

Thanks to everyone for their input!

Star B

White Lightening
I have a couple that have myChoice that I have no clue where to leave their stuff. They want Front Door. The houses are built on a lake so the houses are built with the fronts facing the lake. It also does not look like those doors are ever used, so I leave stuff by the door that faces the road.
On our delivery manager, we have a "Help us find your address", which means "House on the corner, pink flamingos and @Indecisi0n on a pole" .... and these idiots put their address in that field. HELLO. I GOT YOUR ADDRESS.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Thanks to everyone for their input!

Don't take it personal.... if you get a crappy response.

Some people handle UPS stress different than others.

To answer your original question, there is no contractually enforceable metric.

There could be a myriad of reasons for what happened.

Most management and drivers look at My Choice as a "suggestion".

On both parts.... It's Stop, Drop, and Roll.

If you are regularly having big ticket items ($) shipped to your house, you want to meet and

introduce yourself to the Driver. You might be surprised how accommodating some can be.

Amazon delivery's of dog food or cat litter.... aren't going to cut it. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Star B

White Lightening
introduce yourself to the Driver. You might be surprised how accommodating some can be.
The driver knows who I am and who I work for. That's why I thought I'd get a response on my nicely worded letter when I got the big ticket items sent. Now that it seems like it's just being ignored, I don't know if it's a new person on route or just "friend it -- he know the pressure I'm under just keep moving".

That's also why I didn't be a customer right away and call in a complaint and instead came to the best internetetet forum for customer questions!11!Q

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You should complain.
We were told that if the customer requests a spot, that is where it goes and if we mark it differently, it shows up on a report.
I’m so glad I do t have to put up with that :censored2: anymore... they are micromanaging this company out of business....

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
8LvV.gif