Dumb Customer Question

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Could care less. The more big ones in my truck equals less stops to do. I’ll take all the Irregs and leave twenty stops, that don’t fit.

I leave crap in the building all the time when it doesn’t fit. It never does me any good, they just send some bastard to shuttle it out to me after I get my air delivered.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
To answer the OP’s question, like someone else said earlier, you might have a runner doing your route. I try to drop people’s crap at their requested delivery location, but there’s certain times where I just say **** it.

I’m not gonna open the gate to your backyard to DR- Side Door while your German Shepard is barking his ass off and trying to hop over the fence.

Just yesterday I delivered to a yuuuuge mansion on top of a hill... No gate code in the DIAD so I can’t take my truck up there. 110lb Arc Welder, they requested DR-Front Door. You think i’m gonna roll that **** 150 feet uphill? I dropped it at the mailbox and got the **** out of there.

upschuck

To answer the OP’s question, like someone else said earlier, you might have a runner doing your route. I try to drop people’s crap at their requested delivery location, but there’s certain times where I just say **** it.

I’m not gonna open the gate to your backyard to DR- Side Door while your German Shepard is barking his ass off and trying to hop over the fence.

Just yesterday I delivered to a yuuuuge mansion on top of a hill... No gate code in the DIAD so I can’t take my truck up there. 110lb Arc Welder, they requested DR-Front Door. You think i’m gonna roll that **** 150 feet uphill? I dropped it at the mailbox and got the **** out of there.
Was he expecting a lot of rain?

Oh, it was funny.
l2SqcVUDnFqtsRFVm.gif