Dumb driver blocks FedEx Ground driver to whine

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Sigh, I guess without the constant derailment to these threads, it'll be a ghost town like the Amazon/Usps/DHL/other section

one-does-not-simply-piss-against-the-wind.jpg

Oldfart

Why would they fire me?
I imagine you displayed some of the limited knowledge of how station operations work on the job as you have on here. From what I have seen, incompetent managers don't last very long. Their lack of knowledge and bad ideas usually catch up to them. Does that sound like your last review?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I imagine you displayed some of the limited knowledge of how station operations work on the job as you have on here. From what I have seen, incompetent managers don't last very long. Their lack of knowledge and bad ideas usually catch up to them. Does that sound like your last review?

How about some examples of the limited knowledge of how stations operate that I displayed here? I'd love to hear your interpretation of them.

Oldfart

How about some examples of the limited knowledge of how stations operate that I displayed here? I'd love to hear your interpretation of them.
Your comical post about how dispatch must get management approval to send delivery help but they have the authority to send pu help. That opinion about says it all about your station knowledge. LOL

I am sure you will either deny saying it or spin it and try to say it is a fact.

You aren't worth the effort to look and post that comment. There are others examples but that is the 1st that I thought of.

Last edited:

SmithBarney

Oh you want my employee number, ok do you have a pen?
its 8675309.....4321948905.....99387226 just keep rambling numbers... throw in a letter every now and then.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Your comical post about how dispatch must get management approval to send delivery help but they have the authority to send pu help. That opinion about says it all about your station knowledge. LOL

Funny that you'd mention that, because you both agreed with me and disagreed though my argument never changed.

How about you come up with another example... At this point, you're Cactus with a better vocabulary.

Oldfart

Funny that you'd mention that, because you both agreed with me and disagreed though my argument never changed.

How about you come up with another example... At this point, you're Cactus with a better vocabulary.
Dang, did I call it right or what. Trying to spin it to go your way. You asked for an example, I gave it and you ask for another. You aren't worth the trouble. You had some station experience, you got ran off last year and from what you have posted on here, you were not very knowledgeable and couldn't have been very good at your job. Don't fret, this job isn't for everyone. Better luck on your next job.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
At this point, you're Cactus with a better vocabulary.
First of all, that’s Mr. Cactus to you buttbreath. Secondly I’ve seen you spewing crap to the Ground contractors since you’re such an “expert” in running a business, why don’t you tell us how it’s done, step by step? Truth is you probably couldn’t keep any help due to your more than sub-par people skills. Lastly, why don’t you just tell everyone the truth about your cushy Memphis shill position here and that you never left the company to begin with.

You need to consult a proctologist about your vocabulary.

Oldfart

First of all, that’s Mr. Cactus to you buttbreath. Secondly I’ve seen you spewing crap to the Ground contractors since you’re such an “expert” in running a business, why don’t you tell us how it’s done, step by step? Truth is you probably couldn’t keep any help due to your more than sub-par people skills. Lastly, why don’t you just tell everyone the truth about your cushy Memphis shill position here and that you never left the company to begin with.

You need to consult a proctologist about your vocabulary.
Cactus couldn't carry my stylus on his best day.

Now that he got ran off, things are much better.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Cactus couldn't carry my stylus on his best day.

Now that he got ran off, things are much better.
You just don’t “get it” do you? If you worked as hard at FedEx as you do putting people down, maybe you’d be a good courier. But I doubt it.

Oldfart

You just don’t “get it” do you? If you worked as hard at FedEx as you do putting people down, maybe you’d be a good courier. But I doubt it.
How hard is it working about 10 hrs a week delivering FO? I bet with some training even you could do it.