Dumb driver blocks FedEx Ground driver to whine

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
How hard is it working about 10 hrs a week delivering FO? I bet with some training even you could do it.
Ever since you got that FO position it gives you something to talk about for the rest of your life. Too bad you don’t have the balls (or brains) to retire.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Dang, did I call it right or what. Trying to spin it to go your way. You asked for an example, I gave it and you ask for another. You aren't worth the trouble.

I asked you to point out something that would make me look bad in front of everybody. Then I asked you to point out something that would me look worse. Now the guy who argues with everyone about everything says I'm not worth the trouble and will no longer point out any of my multiple poor examples of my knowledge of station operations? LOL!!!

59 Dano

First of all, that’s Mr. Cactus to you buttbreath. Secondly I’ve seen you spewing crap to the Ground contractors since you’re such an “expert” in running a business, why don’t you tell us how it’s done, step by step?

Never said I was an expert at running a business. Must be the voices in your head.

Truth is you probably couldn’t keep any help due to your more than sub-par people skills.

I have wonderful people skills, and if you were a person, you'd really appreciate them!

Lastly, why don’t you just tell everyone the truth about your cushy Memphis shill position here and that you never left the company to begin with.

They said, "Dano, we will give you a lot of money to argue with an idiot on the internet." Then I found you and got rich.

Cactus

Never said I was an expert at running a business. Must be the voices in your head.
And you argue with those that do know what they're doing. So the voices in your head makes you spit out unwelcome advice and you're too stupid to know I was being condescending about the word expert. You're a BS artist at best.

I have wonderful people skills, and if you were a person, you'd really appreciate them!
Into self promotion much?

They said, "Dano, we will give you a lot of money to argue with an idiot on the internet."
No you found member Thunder which was you posting with a second account. So yeah, you did argue with an idiot, yourself.

No Tuesdays on Mondays

Oldfart

I asked you to point out something that would make me look bad in front of everybody. Then I asked you to point out something that would me look worse. Now the guy who argues with everyone about everything says I'm not worth the trouble and will no longer point out any of my multiple poor examples of my knowledge of station operations? LOL!!!
Yea buddy. I pointed out 1 and predicted you would try to turn it around and indeed you did and asked for more. Did I call it or what?

Oldfart

Ever since you got that FO position it gives you something to talk about for the rest of your life. Too bad you don’t have the balls (or brains) to retire.
Retire? Heck, I work 10 hours a week for what amounts to $85 or $90 an hour in salary and medical cost savings. Next year I will get over 9 weeks of vacation and with 4 day weekends EVERY week, I can do plenty without needing to take a vacation. Why retire? I am off before 9am and wake up early everyday anyway helping a neighborhood kid with his paper route until we can get his car going again. Life is great and cactus can't stand it.

Cactus

Retire? Heck, I work 10 hours a week for what amounts to $85 or $90 an hour in salary and medical cost savings. Next year I will get over 9 weeks of vacation and with 4 day weekends EVERY week, I can do plenty without needing to take a vacation. Why retire? I am off before 9am and wake up early everyday anyway helping a neighborhood kid with his paper route until we can get his car going again. Life is great and cactus can't stand it.
Zzzzz....are you bragging or apologizing?

vantexan

They said, "Dano, we will give you a lot of money to argue with an idiot on the internet." Then I found you and got rich.
Apparently you lost a lot of money at charm school.

Cactus

Say it loud. I am part time and proud. Living the good life while Cactus works a deadend job. Bummer
What kind of a “dead-end” job am I working? I’m dying to know.

You’re not part-time, you’re a scab.

Go take a dump in your hat and wear it proudly.

Oldfart

What kind of a “dead-end” job am I working? I’m dying to know.

You’re not part-time, you’re a scab.

Go take a dump in your hat and wear it proudly.
Part time and LOVING it. Off by 9 am and working on my golf game. Right now its atrocious. I am hoping to improve to awful. I can only hope.

59 Dano

And you argue with those that do know what they're doing.

The ones that are losing money. They certainly know how to do that and are quite clear about it. In fact, they justify it.

No you found member Thunder which was you posting with a second account. So yeah, you did argue with an idiot, yourself.

No Tuesdays on Mondays

Why would I argue with myself? You like to say a lot of stuff, but you're pretty weak when it comest to explaining any of it.

59 Dano

Yea buddy. I pointed out 1 and predicted you would try to turn it around and indeed you did and asked for more. Did I call it or what?

Encouraging you to keep doing it isn't "turning it around." I don't think you know what "turning it around" means.

Cactus

Why would I argue with myself? You like to say a lot of stuff, but you're pretty weak when it comest to explaining any of it.
Your just in duh-nile because you got caught by doing the sock puppet account any 3rd grader would have been capable of doing, knucklehead.

59 Dano

Your just in duh-nile because you got caught by doing the sock puppet account any 3rd grader would have been capable of doing, knucklehead.

LOL, if you insist. I'd still like to know why I'd invent someone to argue with when I've got a punching bag like you who won't go away.

Cactus

LOL, if you insist. I'd still like to know why I'd invent someone to argue with when I've got a punching bag like you who won't go away.
I dunno. You seem to be doing that kind of stuff ever since your wife started her Ashley-Madison account.