Duplicate Barcodes

Johney

I have done this too, along with the QVC queens who drop off their unopened pkgs at the UPS Store with no return label. I would love to see their reactions when they see the same pkg at their front door the following day.
The unopened one's I just sheeted as refused,never had a problem with them. Now the one's that had been opened and they write Return to Sender, those go right back the next day.

upschuck

The packages that just have another address label taped over the original should just be redelivered back to the consignee because our system would not "see" the taped on label , and would go by the original address on package, unless someone address corrects the package, or RTS the package so our system "sees" the new address.

clean hairy

The packages that just have another address label taped over the original should just be redelivered back to the consignee because our system would not "see" the taped on label , and would go by the original address on package, unless someone address corrects the package, or RTS the package so our system "sees" the new address.
I have seen that happen several times.