E-signature 'left at' status

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I thought the op was implying that ALL were coming up as sig required now.

Maybe I’m just confused as to what actually happened.
It’s not a signature required package to begin with. The customer is asking for it to be designated “Left At”. If the left at option isn’t available, maybe an office won’t accept deliveries for residents, and you DR all the others in that complex anyway, the Diad won’t allow you to select “no” and DR it. It still prompts for a signature.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Thanks Dave.
I1B7x.gif

MC0493

I've run into this before and it confuses the hell out of me, not matter if you hit yes to "left at" or no it still requires a signature when it shouldn't. Not sure what goes wrong.

barnyard

KTM rider
I had one today. Signature required package, customer did an electronic signature and requested the package be left at front door. Release package: orange button, 4, stop complete.
I had a stop several months ago that did have an e-sign, but would not allow a release. I showed it to my boss and it was related to the house being a code 4. Since then, if a code 4 house does an e-sign, I have the code 4 removed, end of problem.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Had this happen at a apartment building, the lady requested it to be left at office. Problem is the office will not accept packages and they have a lockers for the packages to be left in. Tried DR and release would not allow me to do either option. Called the customer from the call box, sat there for a min as I told her I need a signature or it's going to the UPS store.