E-Star* Update!

MAKAVELI

LOL, this is brilliant.

At 1630, customer gets a call from one of his clients that their plant is down because the widget on their main machine blew out and they need a replacement ASAP.

Aquaman: "Sorry. Should called it in earlier. Best we can do is pick it up tomorrow. Cutoff is at 1500. Shoulda had 'em blow it out earlier. Best I can do is pick it up tomorrow."

Then he'd come here and complain that the company doesn't do what it takes to enable the employees to take proper care of the customers.
Cutoff times are made to make ctv pulls. Customer can still get their part overnight it will just cost them a lot more.

MAKAVELI

"THERE SHOULD NEVER BE A CUTOFF ANYWHERE LATER THAN 1500 (or whatever) NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME AREAS THAT CAN'T SUPPORT IT."
What's wrong with the shipper getting that part to the station themselves after cutoff? Or the recipient paying the $$$ for expedited service?

MassWineGuy

If I find it’s more efficient to deviate, I’ll just log the tracking number, who signed and the time. Just like when the equipment fails.

MassWineGuy

No I didn’t realize that. I meant actually delivering stuff, getting signatures and keeping a written record to give the CSAs. As in if a P1 and P2 are on the same block, I’m going to get the P2 off and not have to return to deliver it hours later. Tell me, oh perfect beings, how this is false?

shartpost

No I didn’t realize that. I meant actually delivering stuff, getting signatures and keeping a written record to give the CSAs. As in if a P1 and P2 are on the same block, I’m going to get the P2 off and not have to return to deliver it hours later. Tell me, oh perfect beings, how this is false?

You're a frickin idiot. If you go through with this I hope your dumb-ass gets caught. Every single scan that matters records GPS coordinates. Any CSA or manager can find out where a driver marked something as delivered if needed. Anyone can forge or manipulate a written record. Hard coded data doesn't lie like you do.

!Retired!

If you tell them the correct time, you might as well have scanned it. If you tell them the wrong time, you falsified. You get paid by the hour, why the big deal about going back to that block? Delivering P2 in the P1 cycle might be good for the recipient, but they're not our customer.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No I didn’t realize that. I meant actually delivering stuff, getting signatures and keeping a written record to give the CSAs. As in if a P1 and P2 are on the same block, I’m going to get the P2 off and not have to return to deliver it hours later. Tell me, oh perfect beings, how this is falsification?

D6D91921-EFCE-4A4D-9926-B0F03D27D484.gif

MassWineGuy

You're a frickin idiot. If you go through with this I hope your dumb-ass gets caught. Every single scan that matters records GPS coordinates. Any CSA or manager can find out where a driver marked something as delivered if needed. Anyone can forge or manipulate a written record. Hard coded data doesn't lie like you do.

Again, I’m don’t mean forging anything. I’d get the person’s actual signature and time when signed. If that’s lying I don’t understand how.

And again, for all morons who may be trying to read this (and there are lots, apparently), I’d do this only on stops that were out of E-star order. any GPS data would accurately show my location.

As for adding time to my route, I’ll have to see how much. Half an hour would be ok.

And you call ME an idiot.

P1 Failure

Why do you want to put more work on someone else when you can just do the job yourself.

Star B

White Lightening
You realize that’s falsification, right? That’s grounds for immediate termination if you’re caught. I wouldn’t recommend it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh, that's funny.

We've had so many 1-2 year CRRs been caught with multiple, over weeks, solid proof via GPS timestamps of falsification AND video evidence and nothing has happened to them short of A (singular) letter. This has been going on for over 6 months.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh, that's funny.

We've had so many 1-2 year CRRs been caught with multiple, over weeks, solid proof via GPS timestamps of falsification AND video evidence and nothing has happened to them short of A (singular) letter. This has been going on for over 6 months.
Lol. I didn’t say they WOULD fire him. I know that’s the old way, but eventually his chances will run out.

McFeely

Huge Member
I’m like cat who has nine lives.
But still, what’s false about my idea?

I wouldn’t call it falsification, but I’d say it’s a silly amount of effort to defy Estar. I’d probably try delivering the stop using the Leo and see how long I could get away with it.

Can’t wait to see what estar does at my station with late freight, routes being absorbed, and pup routes added to a driver at 15:00.