EAM bid sheet before contract went through

Barefoot

I signed the bid for an EAM driver position before the contract went through and I got called to go to the driving school. I would like to know if the new contract could affect my position I signed up for, or is it possible to be forced to drive any other driving position. I am worried that HR or the management might retract that bid sheet to apply it toward a 22.4 position. Another question I have is: are there permanent P/T air driver positions? Could I do just the air driving every day without having to work in the building anymore? I have 9 years seniority.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I signed the bid for an EAM driver position before the contract went through and I got called to go to go to the driving school. I would like to know if the new contract could affect my position I signed up for, or is it possible to be forced to drive any other driving position. I am worried that HR or the management might retract that bid sheet to apply it toward a 22.4 position. Another question I have is: are there permanent P/T air driver positions? Could I do just the air driving every day without having to work in the building anymore? I have 9 years seniority.

Ha Ha you wish

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
I signed the bid for an EAM driver position before the contract went through and I got called to go to go to the driving school. I would like to know if the new contract could affect my position I signed up for, or is it possible to be forced to drive any other driving position. I am worried that HR or the management might retract that bid sheet to apply it toward a 22.4 position. Another question I have is: are there permanent P/T air driver positions? Could I do just the air driving every day without having to work in the building anymore? I have 9 years seniority.

No they cant change the wording to be a 22.4 after you had signed the bid sheet and it was taken down.

Article 40

I signed the bid for an EAM driver position before the contract went through and I got called to go to the driving school. I would like to know if the new contract could affect my position I signed up for, or is it possible to be forced to drive any other driving position. I am worried that HR or the management might retract that bid sheet to apply it toward a 22.4 position. Another question I have is: are there permanent P/T air driver positions? Could I do just the air driving every day without having to work in the building anymore? I have 9 years seniority.
My building still has a few permanent PT Air driving jobs left. Mainly PM letter box pick ups because there is no other sort available to create a 22.3 job Mon. thru Fri. At any time UPS could change your air job into a 22.4 job and put you back into the Hub.

Barefoot

My building still has a few permanent PT Air driving jobs left. Mainly PM letter box pick ups because there is no other sort available to create a 22.3 job Mon. thru Fri. At any time UPS could change your air job into a 22.4 job and put you back into the Hub.
Even if the bid was signed and pulled off before the contract went through?