Earn and Learn question.

Kibbles

I plan on quitting UPS. I have my tuition reimbursement check coming in the mail. The payment was already issued. If I quit before I get that check, even if the payment was already issued, will I still get it?

Savannah H

Did you end up getting your check? I’m in the same situation. I’m working at ups this summer and taking summer courses but I go back to school in bowling green soon so I have to leave but I need to get my money reimbursed. I submitted the application today and it was accepted. I have to leave the 15th. If I don’t get the check yet but it has been processed will I get it?

Savannah H

I was already accepted to earn and learn I’m just waiting to get my money back. That’s why I’m asking if I’ll still get it if I leave before the payroll check

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I was already accepted to earn and learn I’m just waiting to get my money back. That’s why I’m asking if I’ll still get it if I leave before the payroll check
I doubt you’ll find the answer to your question on this forum. There has to be some number you can call and wait on hold for two hours to find out.