Easter ruined by UPS

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
because I have not heard ONE solid reason for it.

just things like "you know what you signed up for"
"commerce runs 24/7"

196976856_128786203298453233_xlarge.jpg

browner89

OP says UPS ruined Easter.

Noone agrees its UPS' fault, everyone must be brainwashed.

OP says people are only defending UPS because they're too ignorant or stupid to find another job.

OP still works at UPS.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-38538-Friday-Ice-Cube-damn-gif-wtf-friend-rjyQ.gif

Are we really the idiots or are you the one too stupid to get a new job?

alwaysoverallowed

OP says UPS ruined Easter.

Noone agrees its UPS' fault, everyone must be brainwashed.

OP says people are only defending UPS because they're too ignorant or stupid to find another job.

OP still works at UPS.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-38538-Friday-Ice-Cube-damn-gif-wtf-friend-rjyQ.gif

Are we really the idiots or are you the one too stupid to get a new job?
Yeah I read this thread thinking we left a ham out over the weekend or something. But no it was the typical UPS ruined the current holiday. Can't wait for Memorial Day when this stuff pops up again with someone who was just hired during peak complaining they can't get off or asking how much trouble they'll get it if they bag it that Friday or Tuesday becuase they have non refundable vaction plans.

alwaysoverallowed

I think we should focus on what's important during holidays like this becuase these are one of the few days that bring those of Islamic and Jewish faiths together should to should at the movie theater.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah I read this thread thinking we left a ham out over the weekend or something. But no it was the typical UPS ruined the current holiday. Can't wait for Memorial Day when this stuff pops up again with someone who was just hired during peak complaining they can't get off or asking how much trouble they'll get it if they bag it that Friday or Tuesday becuase they have non refundable vaction plans.
Me too. Instantly my first thought was oh someone had something coming air Friday.

calcio56

Yeah I'm not sure what sets it apart from any other sunday. If this religious holiday is as important to you as it seems, you would have either requested off or called out.

Either way it is not your employers fault operations continued as normal.

Happy easter. He has risen.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Forget it. you people just don't grasp it. you probably need UPS and cannot get another job because of your ignorance so you must defend i suppose
Apparently you need UPS as much as we do, or else you would just quit and get another job that wont require you to work on Easter.