Easter ruined by UPS

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMAG0115.jpg

I plan on spending the day at the beach. Happy Easter!

doodoobrwn

If you feel like UPS interrupted one day out of the year what if you died on Easter eve would you blame God for ruining your holiday

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Easter is kind of a joke holiday anyway what with the rabbit and the chocolate eggs and all. It would be nice to have another paid day off though, maybe we can trade it for the day after thanksgiving.

BlackCoffee

I'm not going to post in this thread any more. I think most of you are way off and have no clue what you're talking about.

Didn't receive a valid answer.

And to those who rated me "derailed". Huh? I'm the OP. Get it together.

Anyways, too many brain washed people here who just don't get it.

Some of you really need to sit back and read your answers. Sad to say the least.

I can't believe someone mentioned how a nurse works on Sunday(s) that's when I knew this thread was far above most people's intelletual levels at this site.

Yeah, let's give nurses, doctors, and cops off Sunday but UPS is open.

I'm not going to post in this thread any more. I think most of you are way off and have no clue what you're talking about.

Didn't receive a valid answer.

And to those who rated me "derailed". Huh? I'm the OP. Get it together.

Anyways, too many brain washed people here who just don't get it.

Some of you really need to sit back and read your answers. Sad to say the least.

I can't believe someone mentioned how a nurse works on Sunday(s) that's when I knew this thread was far above most people's intelletual levels at this site.

Yeah, let's give nurses, doctors, and cops off Sunday but UPS is open.
Welcome to 2015. Order it today and get it yesterday