Easy math for retro check estimation!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You really need to get a life and please get help with your reading comprehension, or lack there of.

And that is exactly why I started this thread! As of Feb 1st. the retro check is for 6 months of raises. For a seniority driver who is no longer in progression to be looking at a $1500 retro check they would have had to make $150,000 last year. How many UPS drivers do you know hit that mark?

You pop off at the mouth and spout more BS out your ass than anyone on here. By now you should be on your 10th degree of BS detecting. I guess even a blind squirrel can catch a nut once in a while. I like your style though.

Throw enough BS out there and hope that you are right at least 50% of the time so no one will catch on is a great mantra, but maybe do it with people who don't know what you are talking about and who will "educate" you on your ignorance or plain stupidity.

.70 x 40hrs =$28
$1.05 x 20 hrs = $21

In simpler terms, a full rate driver working 40hrs is only going to get $28 with max 20 hrs OT thats's another $21.

WOW...the most a full time driver would get is $49 a week. As of today, we are only at week 27.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Don't forget about the 401k
I stopped my 401k I don’t like how much it fluctuates. Iv lost 2k last year even though I try to move it around. I have a easier time saving my own then letting someone else play with it. Plan is to pay house off in 5yrs and then maybe get a financial advisor or just keep saving ourselves.

I stopped my 401k I don’t like how much it fluctuates. Iv lost 2k last year even though I try to move it around. I have a easier time saving my own then letting someone else play with it. Plan is to pay house off in 5yrs and then maybe get a financial advisor or just keep saving ourselves.
Get back in. Number 2 don't move it around
Number 3 don't let short term losses upset you. You sound like you are on the younger side, you have the power of compound interest .

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Get back in. Number 2 don't move it around
Number 3 don't let short term losses upset you. You sound like you are on the younger side, you have the power of compound interest .
32. If I can pay the house off by 36-37 and be completely debt free I will be in a very good place. My goal is to retire by 55 don’t want to stick around and work any longer then I have too. Want to enjoy my knees and hips a little lol

32. If I can pay the house off by 36-37 and be completely debt free I will be in a very good place. My goal is to retire by 55 don’t want to stick around and work any longer then I have too. Want to enjoy my knees and hips a little lol
You will make more money by investing than you will save by trying to pay off your mortgage early. Maybe do a little of both? Pay a little extra on the house and put a little into the 401k

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You will make more money by investing than you will save by trying to pay off your mortgage early. Maybe do a little of both? Pay a little extra on the house and put a little into the 401k
Not a bad idea. I’ll have to look at my options once I top out. My wife was a stay at home mom for over a year and we survived fine on my checks. She went back to work last month so everything she will make was going to go To saving so 40k or so a year. But as long as we both remain healthy that the most important to me I don’t like planing too far in the future as things can change but it’s nice to be able to save money and not have cc debt cars etc.

Not a bad idea. I’ll have to look at my options once I top out. My wife was a stay at home mom for over a year and we survived fine on my checks. She went back to work last month so everything she will make was going to go To saving so 40k or so a year. But as long as we both remain healthy that the most important to me I don’t like planing too far in the future as things can change but it’s nice to be able to save money and not have cc debt cars etc.
You definitely don't want any credit card debt.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You pop off at the mouth and spout more BS out your ass than anyone on here. By now you should be on your 10th degree of BS detecting. I guess even a blind squirrel can catch a nut once in a while. I like your style though.

Throw enough BS out there and hope that you are right at least 50% of the time so no one will catch on is a great mantra, but maybe do it with people who don't know what you are talking about and who will "educate" you on your ignorance or plain stupidity.

.70 x 40hrs =$28
$1.05 x 20 hrs = $21

In simpler terms, a full rate driver working 40hrs is only going to get $28 with max 20 hrs OT thats's another $21.

WOW...the most a full time driver would get is $49 a week. As of today, we are only at week 27.

So you read the last 2 or three posts in a thread and then have to post your worthless 2 cents?

Stop being an idiot and read the thread for understanding. What you posted was the dumbest POS I have read in the past 30 days! Get a clue or just do our society a favor and end it all!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So you read the last 2 or three posts in a thread and then have to post your worthless 2 cents?

Stop being an idiot and read the thread for understanding. What you posted was the dumbest POS I have read in the past 30 days! Get a clue or just do our society a favor and end it all!
I read it all the way from page one and still think you're FOS. You lost all cred when 40 different people corrected you on something and you didn't even have the balls come back to admit there was a slight possibility you might have been wrong. So, you can STFU and stick to thinking you are the almighty knowing...no one else does.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I read it all the way from page one and still think you're FOS. You lost all cred when 40 different people corrected you on something and you didn't even have the balls come back to admit there was a slight possibility you might have been wrong. So, you can STFU and stick to thinking you are the almighty knowing...no one else does.
Why u so angry tonight?

Shift 2

True that! Money will probably go to my wife’s car as we are trying to pay it off before summer and then we are debt free minus the mortgage. Then time to enjoy ourself as we have been saving and lying stuff off for a few years now.
Must be listening to Dave Ramsey me and my wife are doing the exact same thing

Shift 2

Better to be debt free then invest heavily after. It’s also a good idea to invest while your working out of debt but if you don’t owe anything it makes life a lot easier Incase of emergency situations