Easy math for retro check estimation!

6D2DF7BC-54B0-4302-94FE-86DE63C7BA57.gif

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Must be listening to Dave Ramsey me and my wife are doing the exact same thing
Lmao actually yea! My wife started listening to him so we started doing the snow ball effect and paid a lot off and now she’s all into and we have a month budget we set and it’s been going great.

MattM

For the average preloader/sorter getting only the GWI, I try not to think about my lowly check. A new hire off the street having worked 100 hours less than myself is still due to make $700 more than myself.

They can sit out a whole month away from ups and still walk with more.

I do think my workplace has more new guys than veterans so the push out is all too real.

Cheech_

It's mostly Maui Wowie but part Labrador.
I've kept track of mine on a weekly basis. I run sleepers and currently in my final year of mileage progression. I've got figures for sleeper singles, sleeper doubles, 6 day brown truck single and doubles, 7 day brown truck single and doubles, sleeper 6 day single and doubles, as well as 7 day sleeper single and doubles. I worked every extra day possible through peak and the most they owe me, for one week, in back pay is almost $700.00. I'm currently at a little over 13k and currently letting them get intrest on a little more than $360 a week.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I've kept track of mine on a weekly basis. I run sleepers and currently in my final year of mileage progression. I've got figures for sleeper singles, sleeper doubles, 6 day brown truck single and doubles, 7 day brown truck single and doubles, sleeper 6 day single and doubles, as well as 7 day sleeper single and doubles. I worked every extra day possible through peak and the most they owe me, for one week, in back pay is almost $700.00. I'm currently at a little over 13k and currently letting them get intrest on a little more than $360 a week.
@BigUnionGuy possisible class action lawsuit over interest on our $$$$????????????

WTFm8

For the average preloader/sorter getting only the GWI, I try not to think about my lowly check. A new hire off the street having worked 100 hours less than myself is still due to make $700 more than myself.

They can sit out a whole month away from ups and still walk with more.

I do think my workplace has more new guys than veterans so the push out is all too real.

If you’re making less then $13/hr you still get bumped to $13 minimum.

Many in my building with under 1 year making $10.35/hr to start. $2.65/hr difference to the $13, $10.60/4hr day. $53 per 5 day week, $1,431 for 27 weeks.

Even those at year 2 will get about $1,000.

SweatPit

i won't bite
If you’re making less then $13/hr you still get bumped to $13 minimum.

Many in my building with under 1 year making $10.35/hr to start. $2.65/hr difference to the $13, $10.60/4hr day. $53 per 5 day week, $1,431 for 27 weeks.

Even those at year 2 will get about $1,000.
Yup many in our building too. But the ones out here who were hired after May 2017 are getting a $200 a week bonus too. So say they are at $10.35 an hour September of 2018. They will be getting $2.65 for every hour they work in back pay..Part timer inside employees are making BANK out here.

Looking at a $6.86 per hour retro check. If we’re waiting past May it’ll be $8.74 per hour. Past may 2020 $13.29 per hour. I’d rather get that money as I earn it rather than as a lump sum taxed to death later but I’m settled in to wait.

cachmeifucan

We should file a wage claim form with department of labor. In masses