Ebola and Peak

HBGPreloader

Funny how all these Americans who have contracted it while in Africa did so while having full knowledge of how to avoid getting it and even wore hazmat suits while interacting with the deceased. Yet it's not easy to get....

Now they're being flown to the US one after the next.
And, if the CDC has everything under control, how did it get here to begin with?!?!?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Seriously though, I believe that the bigger threat to the holidays will be this D 68 enterovirus or whatever they're calling it.

My neighbor went to the ER for bronchitis on Friday. She said they wouldn't even let her sit in the waiting room. They quickly ushered her into an exam room. The doctor and nurses all had on protective gear. She asked if they were taking all the precautions because of Ebola. Nope, Enterovirus. I guess they are treating anyone who comes in with respiratory issues as if they have the virus til they test otherwise.

oldngray

nowhere special
ebolacan.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My neighbor went to the ER for bronchitis on Friday. She said they wouldn't even let her sit in the waiting room. They quickly ushered her into an exam room. The doctor and nurses all had on protective gear. She asked if they were taking all the precautions because of Ebola. Nope, Enterovirus. I guess they are treating anyone who comes in with respiratory issues as if they have the virus til they test otherwise.
There will be something that wipes outs a large percentage if the world. It's called survival of the fittest. With all the medical advances we have made the human species doesn't really have it right now. Nature always finds a way though.

UPS4Life

Wouldn't Ebola make cyber Monday more attractive if you don't have to go to the busy malls where you run into 50 people every door you walk in?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wouldn't Ebola make cyber Monday more attractive if you don't have to go to the busy malls where you run into 50 people every door you walk in?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Funny your other choice is handle a package that 50 people have touched.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
There's been a few deaths from the disease in Nigeria. I guess this explains why I have not heard back from the government officials who I've sent my bank details to

UPS4Life

Funny your other choice is handle a package that 50 people have touched.
Touché. I guess I should stay off this board before I go to sleep because I literally never thought about that even though I told my brother who is a hub worker he should probably start wearing gloves.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Rawrzxor

I really wish people would shut the :censored2: up about Ebola. Why aren't people screaming about all the various other rare diseases that they could potentially get? People talk too much about nothing.

As one doctor put it, "You have a greater chance of being struck by lightning than getting Ebola. You also have a greater chance of being eaten by a shark than getting Ebola. You may have a greater chance of being eaten by a shark WHILE being struck with lightning than getting Ebola."