Edmonton UPS Delivery Thief

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The one on the fah right is rather slim,she could be a Mainah!! If I sent her some Feedah pants,she could be a keepah !!!

old levi's

blank space
fat-women-bbw-singles.jpg
Driver Release...back door !!!!!!! Ahhhh I don't think so !!

My eyes, Oh my eyes. What is the opposite of a chubby?

Every single day UPS packages get lost or stolen. 1000's of them world-wide !
It took an Edmonton (Canadian), to have technology to prove his package was stolen and how it was done.

You need to wonder why UPS with telematics and "Robomod" always saying they have the best technology in place, yet, it takes a single home owner to find the answers and well better equipt !

So, think about that !

I think you have gotten so drunk for even you to believe the crap that you posted in that sentence.

klein

Für Meno :)
Now that your GONE there is hope for at least 200 a day in Canada that wont get lost or stolen from STUPID D/R 's !!

First of all, I had 3 packages gone missing in 19 months.
Secondly, you tell me where you would leave a package - this is a typical new Edmonton home :
(she probably placed it behind the porch beams (can't be seen in the video, or it didn't have a porch), but that's what I did.

Last edited:
And it still would have gone missing, because the thief was following her.

Possibly. But in that situation it would camouflage the shape from a casual glance. I'd have done the same as Dave. Would have been nice if a potted plant was around to help further.

Either way, K, let the experienced boys do the talking.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And it still would have gone missing, because the thief was following her.

But in this case she would not have been liable as it was "out of sight/out of weather". The only way to ensure 100% success when delivering packages is to get a signature for each and every one and from a business standpoint that is just not feasible. The company made a business decision when implementing driver release that a percentage of packages would come up missing; however, there is no excuse for the poor DR the helper in the video made.

klein

Für Meno :)
I still don't see that as a poor DR, since I think that home didn't have a porch or beams to hide it.
And walking thru wet snow, frozen ice, and mud to get to the back or the side of the house, is just not reseasonable.

You should see my front road and walkways currently and since about 3 weeks.
The snow melts during the day, and everything freezes up at night again. It's a skating rink almost everywhere outside here, lately.

And if that's not bad enough, we even had freezing rain mornings and evenings, and more of that in the forecast, too.