El Paso Shootings

Box Ox

And you’re another Libturd who wants to remake America into his own personal utopia, to hell with everyone who appreciates what America is!

Problem for you is that I’m just as much America as you are. Ain’t that a bitch?

The problem for you and the hard left is that there won’t be enough of you on Election Day because there’s not nearly enough of you in the US population in general.

Majority rule would have Hillary as president.

It’s not like 2020 is likely to go better for the Democrats than 2016 did the way things are going.

bbsam

Staff member
The problem for you and the hard left is that there won’t be enough of you on Election Day because there’s not nearly enough of you in the US population in general.

It’s not like 2020 is likely to go better for the Democrats than 2016 did the way things are going.
Not with “Obama Democrats” running scared.

Seriously. What’s wrong with a real discussion on something like the Green New Deal, or single payer, or gun control? What’s wrong with seriously considering what could work and what can’t, what can be tweaked and what should be put on the back burner?

The answer is nothing at all. But @Box Ox shakes in his knickers that Americans can’t handle that conversation.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from mass shootings is to carry a gun.
Yes, it's possible you'll be killed if you're the first target, but at least you'll have a way to protect yourself and your family if you're not. With the exception of work, I carry all the time.

PS, I can't believe this happened in TEXAS, and no-one had a gun to shoot back. I thought all Texans carried..
I was thinking the same thing. It would be like holding up a cop bar.

newfie

Seriously. What’s wrong with a real discussion on something like the Green New Deal, or single payer, or gun control?

i agree completely , these topics need to be discussed and promoted by the dems exhaustively

newfie

So inactive voters...like ones who didn’t vote?

i'm willing to conceed the point if this country ever allows a complete audit of the votes and voters. instead your side does everything possible to prevent that from happening.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Seriously. What’s wrong with a real discussion on something like the Green New Deal, or single payer, or gun control? What’s wrong with seriously considering what could work and what can’t, what can be tweaked and what should be put on the back burner?

The answer is nothing at all. But @Box Ox shakes in his knickers that Americans can’t handle that conversation.
Because dimocrats insist on implementing the first proposal suggested, much like Obamacare, instead of finding a reasoned, workable solution. Try including cost-effectiveness as well.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
the other thing that concerns me is I'm hearing the cops may have taken as much as a half hour before they were able to confront the shooter. if true that is way too long
Cops can’t do their job anymore. I see people doing 80-90 MPh on highways right past state police, nothing happens. Too much red tape anymore. The amount of crooked and shady officers over the decades hasn’t helped.

over9five

Staff member
the other thing that concerns me is I'm hearing the cops may have taken as much as a half hour before they were able to confront the shooter. if true that is way too long
The police are under no obligation to protect the public. The guns they carry are to protect themselves.

BrownArmy

Sooo, gun laws won’t work and we’re realistically doing nothing to address mental health issues.

If that’s the case, stop worrying about it.

Just the new reality of living in the USA.

All the gnashing of teeth and thoughts and prayers are less than worthless.

Just go along for the ride.

bacha29

that was stupid
No it wasn't. You're the one who jumped on his soap box and explained in detail the virtues how a long standing set of gun laws that have sought to keep weapons of war out the hands of the general population while opposing the passage of new and updated laws which might help to keep a weapon of war (AK47) from being used in this week's blood bath . And BTW the gun used at last night's Dayton massacre was reported to be a high capacity .223 Was it an AR we'll soon find out.