El Paso Shootings

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
You ever been to Appalachia?

Quite a few times. Beautiful country with a serious poverty and education problem, like Baltimore, minus the beautiful part. I've never felt like I'm going to be mugged in Appalachia nor is anyone defending Appalachia as some sort of post-racial utopia as Baltimore is often cited as. Make fun of Appalachia as uneducated white trash and progressives point and laugh. Point out the problems that are rampant in a Baltimore that has been run into the ground by Democrats and suddenly Elijah Cummings and antifa are outraged.

MAKAVELI

Quite a few times. Beautiful country with a serious poverty and education problem, like Baltimore, minus the beautiful part. I've never felt like I'm going to be mugged in Appalachia nor is anyone defending Appalachia as some sort of post-racial utopia as Baltimore is often cited as. Make fun of Appalachia as uneducated white trash and progressives point and laugh. Point out the problems that are rampant in a Baltimore that has been run into the ground by Democrats and suddenly Elijah Cummings and antifa are outraged.
Appalachia is poverty and drug infested. Ttku.....

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
A :censored2: hole as Drumpf says.

It may be, but that doesn't stop progressives from pointing and laughing at it as a bastion of drug-infested, Trump voting white trash while offering no solutions of their own. However, critique a city run largely by black democrats such as Baltimore or St. Louis and CNN is screaming that you're a white nationalist stormtrooper.

MAKAVELI

It may be, but that doesn't stop progressives from pointing and laughing at it as a bastion of drug-infested, Trump voting white trash while offering no solutions of their own. However, critique a city run largely by black democrats such as Baltimore or St. Louis and CNN is screaming that you're a white nationalist stormtrooper.
Your POS POTUS singles out minority communities. Get a clue bro.