El Paso Shootings

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from mass shootings is to carry a gun.
Yes, it's possible you'll be killed if you're the first target, but at least you'll have a way to protect yourself and your family if you're not. With the exception of work, I carry all the time.

PS, I can't believe this happened in TEXAS, and no-one had a gun to shoot back. I thought all Texans carried..
I'm sure many of the people that carry would run at the sound of gunfire.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Had the shooter been an undocumented immigrant there would be calls to close the border and build a big, beautiful wall.
Had the shooter been a Muslim there would be calls to expand any Muslim bans and/or outlawing said religion.
Since the shooter was just a white guy who didn't like people who didn't look like him there is nothing to see here.
Carry on!
Yes because no mass shootings ever happened from somebody who is not white

Jkloc420

Handguns are the majority of gun deaths anyways. You can ban the guns used in mass shootings, you will just change the amount killed. Instead of 20, it might be 10. Not to mention they can always modify the guns anyhow

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from mass shootings is to carry a gun.
Yes, it's possible you'll be killed if you're the first target, but at least you'll have a way to protect yourself and your family if you're not. With the exception of work, I carry all the time.

PS, I can't believe this happened in TEXAS, and no-one had a gun to shoot back. I thought all Texans carried..
Texas is a ":censored2:hole" state anyways.

Jkloc420

Even if they ban ar-15's, they would have to go door to door to get the other million that would still be in circulation