El Paso Shootings

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
"There's good people on both sides".
I know you dont understand what he meant by that so let me explain it to. He was talking about the people who were not affliated with either side and git caught up in it. However if you want we will put it under hands up dont shoot

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I know you dont understand what he meant by that so let me explain it to. He was talking about the people who were not affliated with either side and git caught up in it. However if you want we will put it under hands up dont shoot
The people who take opiates for legitimate medical reasons are caught up with the losers who abuse it. I have been pushed to grow my own cannabis because of the medical providers reluctance to prescribe opiates anymore.

Non sequitur

Had the shooter been an undocumented immigrant there would be calls to close the border and build a big, beautiful wall.
Had the shooter been a Muslim there would be calls to expand any Muslim bans and/or outlawing said religion.
Since the shooter was just a white guy who didn't like people who didn't look like him there is nothing to see here.
Carry on!

Now your being as simple minded as the dude your pointing a finger at!

Jkloc420

The people who take opiates for legitimate medical reasons are caught up with the losers who abuse it. I have been pushed to grow my own cannabis because of the medical providers reluctance to prescribe opiates anymore.
thats the problem, you dont know who abuses them

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
45 cents is a lot, 10 cents would be adequate
Possibly. I have no idea what Michigan's needs are for infrastructure.
Here in Wisconsin our legislature just keeps borrowing for transportation upgrades because they refuse to raise gas taxes to cover costs. Just kicking the can down the road. I am OK with that because my days are numbered in this state and I can drive on newer roads and bridges now and not have to pay for it later.

Jkloc420

Possibly. I have no idea what Michigan's needs are for infrastructure.
Here in Wisconsin our legislature just keeps borrowing for transportation upgrades because they refuse to raise gas taxes to cover costs. Just kicking the can down the road. I am OK with that because my days are numbered in this state and I can drive on newer roads and bridges now and not have to pay for it later.
I dont have a problem with a gas tax but it cant be outrageous

Non sequitur

If you're in a gang associated with violence we should be concerned. If you belong to a philosophical group that currently advocates violence we should be concerned. If your children are out of control we should concerned. The responsibility falls directly on the " management" of those individuals. Society should demand reparations for these modern day atrocities.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I dont have a problem with a gas tax but it cant be outrageous
Wisconsin govenor wanted to raise our gas tax by a "measly" 8 cents a gallon to pay for infrastrucure. Republicans shot it down. They would much rather borrow and spend instead of pay as you go.