El Paso Shootings

bbsam

Staff member
i was responding to the previous post and my comments were relevant to that post. you seem to have a narrow focus and short attention span.
You are the one with a narrow mind. This has been going on for years and you’ve been pushing that weak “outlaw guns” crap for years as well.

bacha29

antiques are made prior to 1898 . a WWII weapon would be subject to federal firearm laws. a machine gun would be illegal .
GOLLLY! Look who's on the side of gun control? Why's it's ole Newf himself talking up the virtues of gun laws. LMAO.

Box Ox

it takes specific soft target sites and expands them to the entire country .

Eh. I just think that for an angry 21 year old for example, the deterrent power of his having to connect and deal with a Mexican gun smuggler to obtain a high powered rifle rather than just grabbing one from the Guns-R-Us right down the road might be worth consideration.

newfie

Eh. I just think that for an angry 21 year old for example, the deterrent power of his having to connect and deal with a Mexican gun smuggler to obtain a high powered rifle rather than just grabbing one from the Guns-R-Us right down the road might be worth consideration.
i dont know. I would imagine most drug users dont buy their drugs directly from the smuggler?