Election 2016

wkmac

I don't feel sorry for them nor would I feel sorry for those had the election gone the other way.

As H.L. Mencken once said, "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

15085575_1851434501743475_4072700622463577139_n.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't feel sorry for them nor would I feel sorry for those had the election gone the other way.

As H.L. Mencken once said, "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

15085575_1851434501743475_4072700622463577139_n.jpg

Great guest appearance!
And a great meme and quote.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kanye West says now he was for Trump.......he didn't vote though. He says he will run in 2020.......maybe the Democrats will get on board with him.....after all, they only turned out for the stars, not their candidate.

upsgrunt

Kanye West says now he was for Trump.......he didn't vote though. He says he will run in 2020.......maybe the Democrats will get on board with him.....after all, they only turned out for the stars, not their candidate.

If liberals think Trump isn't qualified to be president, what will they say about West? Let me guess- he will run as a Democrat and all of a sudden he will be the most qualified ever, especially with African Americans.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If liberals think Trump isn't qualified to be president, what will they say about West? Let me guess- he will run as a Democrat and all of a sudden he will be the most qualified ever, especially with African Americans.
He's Yeezy........is there any other?? (not in his mind)

P

pickup

As I sit down and say grace over my thanksgiving feast , I say a prayer of Thanksgiving:

Thanks Donald for making America GRATEful again!!

P

pickup

Oh now there is a formal request for a recount of the Wisconsin vote. And I hear that the libs are pushing for recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Dear God.. And what happens if the recounts don't go their way? Will they want recounts of the recounts?

And are people still voting? seems like Hillary is getting more and more votes everyday.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh now there is a formal request for a recount of the Wisconsin vote. And I hear that the libs are pushing for recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Dear God.. And what happens if the recounts don't go their way? Will they want recounts of the recounts?

And are people still voting? seems like Hillary is getting more and more votes everyday.
I think it's important for the integrity of our electoral process to have an investigation and make sure the election was not hacked. Mainly because I really don't want to hear people crying about how it was hacked for the next 4 years.

Should have been an investigation after Bush's Ohio win in 2004, now we'll never know. Nothing wrong with making sure everything checks out.

P

pickup

I think it's important for the integrity of our electoral process to have an investigation and make sure the election was not hacked. Mainly because I really don't want to hear people crying about how it was hacked for the next 4 years.

Should have been an investigation after Bush's Ohio win in 2004, now we'll never know. Nothing wrong with making sure everything checks out.

Fair enough, why doesn't Jilll stein go and try to do a recount of New Hampshire's results? The polls had Hillary winning by a lot more than the less than 3 thousand votes she beat Trump with. Seems like she is only picking battleground states that Trump won.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is Jill Stein Hillary's little "elf on the shelf" with the recounts??? It's not like if there's a discrepancy, Jill will be declared a winner.