Election 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And who is bankrolling her now ?
During her whole campaign she barely raised a couple of million.
But now she gets millions overnight for the recount , that calls for an investigation of itself .

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Clinton Campaign Will Participate in Stein’s State Recounts

Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, yet doesn’t expect to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president.

“What a pack of sore losers,” Conway said in a statement to Bloomberg. “After asking Mr. Trump and his team a million times on the trail, ‘Will HE accept the election results?’ it turns out Team Hillary and their new BFF Jill Stein can’t accept reality.”

“Rather than adhere to the tradition of graciously conceding and wishing the winner well, they’ve opted to waste millions of dollars and dismiss the democratic process. The people have spoken. Time to listen up. #YesYourPresident,” Conway said.

MAKAVELI

Clinton Campaign Will Participate in Stein’s State Recounts

Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, yet doesn’t expect to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president.

“What a pack of sore losers,” Conway said in a statement to Bloomberg. “After asking Mr. Trump and his team a million times on the trail, ‘Will HE accept the election results?’ it turns out Team Hillary and their new BFF Jill Stein can’t accept reality.”

“Rather than adhere to the tradition of graciously conceding and wishing the winner well, they’ve opted to waste millions of dollars and dismiss the democratic process. The people have spoken. Time to listen up. #YesYourPresident,” Conway said.
Sounds like Conway is a little worried.

rickyb

And who is bankrolling her now ?
During her whole campaign she barely raised a couple of million.
But now she gets millions overnight for the recount , that calls for an investigation of itself .
everyone should have voted green party. trump and clinton are so corrupt its not even funny. trump is filling the swamp as we speak which is what the presidents before him did. trump supporters are a poor judge of character.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
everyone should have voted green party. trump and clinton are so corrupt its not even funny. trump is filling the swamp as we speak which is what the presidents before him did. trump supporters are a poor judge of character.
Spoken like a true American citizen......ooppps , but you're not are you.
Your hiding out in Canada , safely away in your mom's basement .
If Canada is sooo good , how is it that all those who said they would move there if Trump won now recant themselves ?

rickyb

Spoken like a true American citizen......ooppps , but you're not are you.
Your hiding out in Canada , safely away in your mom's basement .
If Canada is sooo good , how is it that all those who said they would move there if Trump won now recant themselves ?
canada is not that much better than america.

i decided years ago i would leave for france, and many americans should consider leaving for EU as well.

our college education is less expensive than yours, we have guaranteed maternity leave, guaranteed vacation, and more than 2 parties make it into our debates...

oldngray

nowhere special

Even wonder why the Green Party couldn't even attract 2% of voters?

You can complain about the other candidates but the overwhelming majority of voters said Stein was worse.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
canada is not that much better than america.

i decided years ago i would leave for france, and many americans should consider leaving for EU as well.

our college education is less expensive than yours, we have guaranteed maternity leave, guaranteed vacation, and more than 2 parties make it into our debates...
Yes move to France . Join the thousands of other refugees . Tell the French that there is a death sentence waiting for you back home and they'll let you stay forever .
Unlike you , I don't plan on running away from my problems . I'll stay and fight .

rickyb

Even wonder why the Green Party couldn't even attract 2% of voters?

You can complain about the other candidates but the overwhelming majority of voters said Stein was worse.
no i dont wonder.

off the top of my head an establishment media system, and a 2 party dictatorship which doesnt allow other voices / choices into the debates.

look into how jesse ventura won.

rickyb

Yes move to France . Join the thousands of other refugees . Tell the French that there is a death sentence waiting for you back home and they'll let you stay forever .
Unlike you , I don't plan on running away from my problems . I'll stay and fight .
good. then fight. because thats the problem.

too much obeying the law and consumerism.

and in canada you cant change the weather, and the place with the best weather is osoyoos which is mostly a boring retirement community. ill flee and join the french resistance or whatever lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Speaking of consumerism ; all those that are here without papers do you think they are all living spartan lifestyles ?
I think not .
They are consuming everything they can get their greedy hands on .
To say otherwise is nonsense .
That is the reason the USA consumes that most and has the smallest population doing so ( because who counts the millions of illegals ) .

wkmac

That moment you begin to realize that elections change nothing.

15965261_1282481118479767_8969556326981238875_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was flipping thru the cable channels and found a snowflake on some cable network screaming about a Russian invasion .
It was the funniest things I've seen .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
California Bill Aims To Teach Kids That Russia Helped Trump Win Presidency

Democratic California Assemblyman Marc Levine plans to introduce the “Pravda Act of 2017” within the next few weeks. Pravda is Russian for “truth.”

“Students need to understand how [President] Trump’s policies are colored by the way he rose to power,” Levin told The Hill Monday. “We have a duty to history to make it remember the Kremlin’s decision to hand pick a candidate.”

The bill would require the state Board of Education ensure that school curricula “educate California students about Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential Election.” But its reach may go beyond California, given that Californian textbooks are often used across the country due to the large student population within the state.

rickyb

California Bill Aims To Teach Kids That Russia Helped Trump Win Presidency

Democratic California Assemblyman Marc Levine plans to introduce the “Pravda Act of 2017” within the next few weeks. Pravda is Russian for “truth.”

“Students need to understand how [President] Trump’s policies are colored by the way he rose to power,” L told The Hill Monday. “We have a duty to history to make it remember the Kremlin’s decision to hand pick a candidate.”

The bill would require the state Board of Education ensure that school curricula “educate California students about Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential Election.” But its reach may go beyond California, given that Californian textbooks are often used across the country due to the large student population within the state.
ridiculous.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Chuck Todd: Media knew how ‘hated’ Hillary was in heartland and we ‘underplayed’ it

NBC’s Chuck Todd confessed that he and others in the mainstream news media played down just how despised Hillary Clinton was in the heartland due to the fear of appearing “sexist.”

What’s more, he admitted, the mainstream media failed to “tell the stories of all Americans.”

“Where I think political correctness got in the way of what we all knew as reporters and didn’t fully deliver was how hated the Clintons were in the heartland,” the “Meet the Press” host admitted Thursday to former Bush White House press secretary Ari Fleischer in a interview for the “1947” podcast.

“And I think it was a fear of, ‘Oh, is it going to look like it’s sexist, anti-woman if we say that?’” he added, pointing out that on the hustings he saw numerous “Hillary for Prison” signs adorning the front yards of rural America.

“I think we underplayed it a little bit out of political correctness fears,” Mr. Todd said. “No member of the press corps wants to look like they’re singling out a group and making a group feel bad, right, whatever that [group] is.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is such fun to watch!
This has to be one of my favorite E-mails I have ever forwarded.
I just love it when the “experts” tell us how smart they are. No wonder they are having a hard time accepting the results of our vote!
A must watch for all us “Deplorables”…
This is really great. You just have to listen to all these people who scoffed at even the mention that Donald Trump could be our next President.
Talk about who has the last laugh!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I just love it when the “experts” tell us how smart they are. No wonder they are having a hard time accepting the results of our vote!
This is really great. You just have to listen to all these people who scoffed at even the mention that Donald Trump could be our next President.

Wow, I've never seen so many highly esteemed people so emphatically WRONG!! I guess there are always surprises in life and politics. :speechless:

JL 0513

These are the same idiots that continue to say that everything Trump does is wrong. The only thing these people have done is be successful at entertaining or being elected to office. All fail in comparison to Trumps life long accomplishments. The only other business success being Mark Cuban. So out of touch it's quite unbelievable.