Election 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These are the same idiots that continue to say that everything Trump does is wrong. The only thing these people have done is be successful at entertaining or being elected to office. All fail in comparison to Trumps life long accomplishments. The only other business success being Mark Cuban. So out of touch it's quite unbelievable.
Maybe they simply overestimated the intelligence of the electorate.... or at least how well-informed the voters would be. There were a lot of distractions to keep people from talking about policy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The ones who claimed Trump couldn't win? And insisted their polls showing Hillary winning were accurate?

Who are also coincidentally the same people putting out low job approval ratings for Trump and reject polls that show otherwise?
So when you say experts, you mean companies that conduct polls. Sorry man I forgot corporations are people..... please continue.

JL 0513

Maybe they simply overestimated the intelligence of the electorate.... or at least how well-informed the voters would be. There were a lot of distractions to keep people from talking about policy.

Perhaps you missed the part that Americans were sick and tired of policy wonks governing the country and wanted an accomplished individual to finally change the status quo in Washington?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Perhaps you missed the part that Americans were sick and tired of policy wonks governing the country and wanted an accomplished individual to finally change the status quo in Washington?
Policy wonks? So people just wanted someone to sell them an idea with no plan to make it happen? Didn't this country just have 8 years of that?

I did miss the talk about policy. I heard a lot of generic statements with no policies to back them up (sound familiar?). What vague policies were released were shown to increase the debt drastically by people in the financial field. Maybe you missed that part?

JL 0513

I like how there's polls showing Trump at 36% approval when he just won a national election. The same polling that continue to over sample Democrats and had Trump at a 5% chance of winning election. Who thinks asking more Democrats than Republicans yields accurate polls for a Republican? They're clueless.

JL 0513

Policy wonks? So people just wanted someone to sell them an idea with no plan to make it happen? Didn't this country just have 8 years of that?

I did miss the talk about policy. I heard a lot of generic statements with no policies to back them up (sound familiar?). What vague policies were released were shown to increase the debt drastically by people in the financial field. Maybe you missed that part?

On the other side you had a candidate in Hillary who would say she talked policy but actually never did. No one even knew what she was running for President to do. People say Trump didn't have plans but he actually had more than any candidate, perhaps ever. Hundreds of defined plans and he's hitting one by one out of the gate.

oldngray

nowhere special
On the other side you had a candidate in Hillary who would say she talked policy but actually never did. No one even knew what she was running for President to do. People say Trump didn't have plans but he actually had more than any candidate, perhaps ever. Hundreds of defined plans and he's hitting one by one out of the gate.

And of course he is getting hammered by the left for doing what he promised to do. They expect him to follow their liberal agenda.

Elections have consequences.

Where have I heard that before?

It will be fine

I like how there's polls showing Trump at 36% approval when he just won a national election. The same polling that continue to over sample Democrats and had Trump at a 5% chance of winning election. Who thinks asking more Democrats than Republicans yields accurate polls for a Republican? They're clueless.
Approval rating polls use a sample of all adults. Election polls sample likely voters. The model at 538 had Trump around 35% chance of winning. They even had a sample map of what that win would look like. It was the map that won him the election. The polls were as accurate as they ever are. 35% batting average gets you in the hall of fame.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
58% of eligible voters actually turned out to vote. Less than half voted for Trump. I'd say 36% approval rating is optimistic.

BrownArmy

He's already done more in one week than Obama did in 8 years. Based on the policy plans he talked about over and over again during the campaign.

So far he's signed executive orders.

Is the wall built? Has the ACA been repealed and replaced? Is...

No.

You're being quite generous.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So far he's signed executive orders.

Is the wall built? Is the ACA repealed and replaced? Is...

No.

You're being quite generous.
Let's see...odumbo wanted to close Gitmo (Campaign vow)and in 8 years he didn't accomplish it. In comparison, Trump is like a work-aholic and brack was a slouch.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lock her up!
If we believe the republicans around here I'm pretty sure she's dead already from all the sicknesses the BC internet doctors diagnosed her with.
l3vR2mQ8y0AW8cy6A.gif