Election 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
l3vR2mQ8y0AW8cy6A.gif

newfie

I was under the assumption, based on many previous claims, you never watched any video I posted but next time I'll but an "adults only view" warning.

could you also list the name of the idiot in the video when you do so , so we may ascertain whether his opinion really matters?

wkmac

could you also list the name of the idiot in the video when you do so , so we may ascertain whether his opinion really matters?

Why don't you just assume any video I post is that of a raving lunatic democrat liberal and be done with it. Seems to work for you in so many other areas when it comes to information or opinions.

newfie

Why don't you just assume any video I post is that of a raving lunatic democrat liberal and be done with it. Seem to work for you in so many other areas when it come to information or opinions.

I'm sorry , you cant handle scrutiny here , then don't post .
I would never be allowed to post profanity here, yet you think you're ok posting a video with his foul mouthed ranting imbedded in it.
whoever the guy is.

wkmac

I'm sorry , you cant handle scrutiny here , then don't post .
I would never be allowed to post profanity here, yet you think you're ok posting a video with his foul mouthed ranting imbedded in it.
whoever the guy is.

I'm not the one complaining.