Election 2016

Catatonic

Nine Lives
today i voted for my local election. i did it at 930am.

there was no line up. i didnt have to do anything ahead of time; i just had to bring this card i got in the mail and some typical IDs in my wallet. when i got there i could choose between 3 parties.

now please compare with what you have to do for local state elections.
I mail mine in ... I usually don't have any clothes on.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The 'WALL', if it's ever built, will be identical to the 'WAR ON DRUGS'.

Too much money spent in the wrong place at the wrong time with poor results...

As a result, just like the 'WAR ON DRUGS', the 'WALL' will drain the US coffers, with little to no positive result.

(What if I told you the best way to reduce illegal immigration wasn't a wall, but a comprehensive path to citizenship?)
I wonder if China could help us build a wall ... yeah maybe like a Great Wall.

oldngray

nowhere special
today i voted for my local election. i did it at 930am.

there was no line up. i didnt have to do anything ahead of time; i just had to bring this card i got in the mail and some typical IDs in my wallet. when i got there i could choose between 3 parties.

now please compare with what you have to do for local state elections.

You needed ID to vote?

Racist Voter Suppression!

wkmac

Israel is the victim becoming the victimizer not to mention one of the biggest welfare queens. Time to kick Arab and Jew to the curb and let them learn to either live with one another or just destroy one another. Don't care which personally but if they do destroy one another, good riddance, clean the gene pool and evolve.

newfie

Israel is the victim becoming the victimizer not to mention one of the biggest welfare queens. Time to kick Arab and Jew to the curb and let them learn to either live with one another or just destroy one another. Don't care which personally but if they do destroy one another, good riddance, clean the gene pool and evolve.

a lawless world where the despots decide who wins. better build up our military even more if we're going to totally isolate ourselves.

vantexan

Anti-Semitic much?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Anti-Semitic much?
cnn-trumpforeignpolicy.png

Lulz.