Electric/plug in hybrid drivers?

brown67

Does anyone drive an EV or PHV? Wondering if UPS let's you plug them in while you are working

Also, what do you drive, and how do you like it? I'm looking at the new Prius Prime that's coming out later this year. 22 miles on battery, then 52 mpg hybrid after battery is gone.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'm guessing UPS won't allow you to plug in anything. It will cost them the tiniest bit of money in electricity and that won't fly with them.

We have some harsh winters here and they wont even allow us to plug in our vehicles (block heater) due to "Liability reasons"

Drink Craft Beer

Not allowed to even plug in a radio on pre-load anymore. Gave some BS excuse about poss. electrocution cause it was by the dock door.

Plus just recently took away the coffee maker in the break room. Even if employees brought cans of coffee in.....nope, no more coffee maker.

DUMB!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Does anyone drive an EV or PHV? Wondering if UPS let's you plug them in while you are working

Also, what do you drive, and how do you like it? I'm looking at the new Prius Prime that's coming out later this year. 22 miles on battery, then 52 mpg hybrid after battery is gone.
Cool
But you can only drive it if your wearing a skirt

moreluck

golden ticket member
You want to drive a plug in car......don't expect anyone else to pay for your electricity to run it. You don't buy a stranger's gas.

Gear

Parts on Order
Not allowed to even plug in a radio on pre-load anymore. Gave some BS excuse about poss. electrocution cause it was by the dock door.

Plus just recently took away the coffee maker in the break room. Even if employees brought cans of coffee in.....nope, no more coffee maker.

DUMB!

Someone keeps unplugging our radio and putting it in our office. I assume it someone's cowardly way of saying, "No radio." I keep putting it back.

By The Book

You want to drive a plug in car......don't expect anyone else to pay for your electricity to run it. You don't buy a stranger's gas.
I wonder if UPS would go for it if you are usually running misroutes on your way home? Heck I might even swing by the pumps on the way out.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder if UPS would go for it if you are usually running misroutes on your way home? Heck I might even swing by the pumps on the way out.
One time in Idaho Falls a driver pulled his personal car to the pumps, filled up........he had no job when he showed up for work the next day. He probably got a bill too.

wayfair

swollen member
we had a guy years ago, doing a drop box p/up route using his personal vehicle.... he took it through the carwash at the end of his day.... funny stuff