Electronics used to fire rant driver?

bowhnterdon

Who is they? Wrong about what exactly?

My point about all this is: What exactly was the perp fired for? I realize some may find it despicable behavior(whatever that means).

I personally don't care.

However, is this guy being railroaded? Is the Union rolling over to be politically correct? If so, we have a lot of problems here.
There is the Answer. Union doesn’t want to touch it, or even try to defend the Guy. Not Politically Correct...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is referring to someone as a "stupid mother ***r", then stating that "can't read your writing and speak the friend'n English language" necessarily a racist statement, or is it calling them illiterate?

Last edited:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Who is they? Wrong about what exactly?

My point about all this is: What exactly was the perp fired for? I realize some may find it despicable behavior(whatever that means).

I personally don't care.

However, is this guy being railroaded? Is the Union rolling over to be politically correct? If so, we have a lot of problems here.
How many times were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well...both. One anecdotally. To show how electronics are indeed used.
I would think one would need permission to release recorded video via home cameras such as the Ring system to the public when the home owners action causes one to visit their premises? If one orders anything where another must visit their home, the act of involving others turns the situation into a private one. The person being recorded has no say in the matter and has a reasonable say in its use.

The person on the tape should sue the homeowner and Ring.

quad decade guy

Does it bother you that all these guys with less years than you are retiring while you’re living in the back of a truck
Nope. I've got 7 more years until NORMAL retirement age. I don't live "in the back of a truck". Another stupid, uninformed statement(a constant for you). BTW- I'll just call you stupid instead of obtuse or inane....your fellow idiots are intimidated by 50 cent words.

I wouldn't be "all these guys" or you or even look like you.

I like my life. Could care less what you think about mine.

I flew my airplane yesterday, got new tires for the vette last week and worked in my shop on some project mini bikes I have. Pretty good week. Oh, worked a few days also. Used our super, free insurance for my wife's cancer treatments. All, while making 3 times what retirement pays. Oh, took a couple option days and of course FMLA. Wouldn't be you for nothin.

UPSER1987

Nope. I've got 7 more years until NORMAL retirement age. I don't live "in the back of a truck". Another stupid, uninformed statement(a constant for you). BTW- I'll just call you stupid instead of obtuse or inane....your fellow idiots are intimidated by 50 cent words.

I wouldn't be "all these guys" or you or even look like you.

I like my life. Could care less what you think about mine.

I flew my airplane yesterday, got new tires for the vette last week and worked in my shop on some project mini bikes I have. Pretty good week. Oh, worked a few days also. Used our super, free insurance for my wife's cancer treatments. All, while making 3 times what retirement pays. Oh, took a couple option days and of course FMLA. Wouldn't be you for nothin.
How many days are in your week lol?